CHAPTER 27_ THEIR LOVE STORY

DANIEL'S POV:

I'm looking at her in disbelief. Her words....

Bella: Wait you don't want to hear your love story.

Me: What do you mean by my love story?

Bella: No not your love story. It's you and your girl I mean Rose's love story.

(I looked at her in confusion not only me every one in this room is looking at her in confusion)

Me: What...

Bella: I didn't complete her story. It also includes you and your love for her.

(Now I'm totally confused)

Rose: What are you blabbering Bella. I know Daniel for only 2 months ago.

Bella: You're wrong sweetie. You both know each other before 8 years. I know you guys are confused let me complete. First please take seat Mr. King.

(This time she tied me tightly)

Bella: This is enough. I know after hearing this you'll definitely try to kill me. Jason and Watson, Be alert.

(They both nodded and looked at me and Oliver. We all shared an eye contact, delaying her death for some time)

Bella: So I'll continue. Two years gone like this. Then she turned 17. Then I came to know that you both are in deep love. You know I only found that when I came to notice that she is cooking daily. At first I thought she is cooking for her as I'm not giving her food properly but one day I followed her, that's when I came to know about your love story. I think at that time you're 20. You both will meet in the Green Lake and she'll give you what she cooked. She'll not eat that. When she herself didn't have food to eat for days, she fed you as you're hungry. She loved you that much. I remembered. I heard you complaining about your orphanage as they are giving you so much work. Then you slept on her lap. She was just caressing your hair at that time. I think she hid what she is going through because of me from you as I heard her saying: Everything will be alright; I'll cook for you and bring it here for you after I finished eating. Then only I found out that you both are meeting like for 1 month. Then I returned to the orphanage. I calculated everything, for that 1 month I can see a smile in her face. I want to wipe that smile from her face. The reason for her happiness is you. So I want to remove you from her life. To my luck at that time I came to know about a lady who is expert in hypnotizing. As asked her to remove your memories from her mind and do the same to you. As our plan we both met you both in the Green Lake. She did something to you first, and then you left that place like a robot. She said that she screened every memory of Rose in your mind and you'll not remember her but you'll remember her when someone remove the power of hypnotize from you. She said you'll go to your orphan and next day morning you'll totally forget about Rose. She did the same thing to Rose. After Rose left that place I paid her then she also left. And I didn't saw you after that. After some months rose also left the orphanage for her higher studies. Then suddenly I came to know about you after years by some magazines. I know you don't remember her. I also got a job in Kings Empire. You know everything happened after that. But to the hell you both again fell in love with each when you both didn't even remember each other. I think you both find each other familiar when you both first met each other 2 months ago. Am I right?

(She completed with deep breathe. Everyone is silent and shocked to the hell. I closed my eyes for some time and replayed everything she revealed just now. She is reason for the pain I gone through all these years, I want to kill her here itself but I want to show her the hell when she is alive. But I smiled when I remembered what she said about me and my Tesoro. We both loved each other that much that to 8 years ago. I want to remember our love story. But before that I have to show this brainless Bella her real place I opened my eyes and signaled Jason to untie my ropes. Without wasting any second he did that. )

Bella: What the hell are you doing why you untied him?

Jason: Because this is your end.

(I stood up)

Me: Jason, tie her to the chair now.

(I ordered and he did as I ordered. At the same time Watson untied everyone. I looked at my Tesoro she is just sitting and crying. I went near her, cupped her face and I kissed her all over her face she did the same thing to me. I joined my forehead with hers. She is a crying mess now, but I don't want to cry because today I got my answers for years and the answers is none other than my Tesoro, my other half. We didn't speak anything. No words are needed between us. After some time she calmed down and started to speak).

Rose: So you are the answer for my questions all these years. You know when I opened my eyes that day I had a feeling that I'm missing something. That feeling was bad. I'll cry whenever I had that feeling but then suddenly I remember Green Lake one day, as I used to spend my time there 8 years ago. That place gave me a peace. Whenever I feel lonely I'll go there and sit there for hours. Now see I met you there and fall in love with you. Daniel I want to remember our love story.

(So she also missed me, my Tesoro missed me).

Me: Sure Tesoro. We will. But before that I want to teach some lesson to the brainless Bella here. Just sit and watch Tesoro.

Eva: yes you're right Daniel. She is definitely a brainless Bella. Wow I'm happy for both of guys.

Cathy: Yeah I can't believe that you both loved each other 8 years ago. Sweetheart you have to tell us everything once you remembered your love story.

Oliver: Yeah Rose. I want to know how the devil was 8 years before.

Watson: Yeah Rose. I saw him as the devil, now I'm seeing him as a romantic person but I want to know him as a normal man.

Jason: What about me I also want to know.

Cathy: You both just shut up. You both tied us to the chair right that too for this brainless Bella.

Eva: Cathy I think your boyfriend didn't told you about their plan.

Rose: Yeah I want to ask Jason I thought you're my brother. You know I'm afraid to the core when you pointed your gun towards Daniel and Watson you pointed your gun towards me. And now you both are acting like you're in our team.

Jason: What sissy. Don't come to any conclusion before the completion of the drama here.

Eva: Yeah Cathy and Sweetheart first calm down and listen to them. But before you guys start your work I have something to complete.

(Then Eva went near the Brainless Bella. Yeah she is silently watching all our drama. But I can't see any fear in her face. Why is she just sitting like she is some guest here. I think she have some other plan to escape from here. But I'll let that happen. Let's see, what she has to protect her .But I'm sure I'll protect my Tesoro In all means).

Eva: You're really Brainless Bella. Dare if you again call my Sweetheart sweetie I'll cut your tongue and feed it to the Daniel's vultures. Daniel you really have vultures right.

Oliver: you're asking now. Vultures are his pets in the London. Now we are arranging some place here to take them here.

Rose: Really.

Watson: Yeah. He owns more than 20 vultures with the government approval. And he is helping them to took that several species of vultures out of the endangered list with the help of some Ornithologists.

Eva: Yeah. Did you hear him 20 what T.W.E.N.T.Y imagine what will happen to you.

Me: Okay Eva let us do our work. You all three just sit and watch this like a movie.

(They all nodded and sat in couch)