CHAPTER 26 _ THE GIRL FROM MY ORPHANAGE

ROSE'S POV:

So she is the same girl who tried to seduce my Daniel, the first day itself. When Daniel asked her whether we knew each other before, I told him I know this girl before.

Me: Yes we know each other before.

(Bella looked at me with the smirk in her face. Then she came near me. I saw Daniel looking at me in confusion)

Bella: So you still remember me Rose.

Me: How can I forget you that easily Bella.

Daniel: Who is she Rose?

Me: She is the girl from my Orphanage.

Bella: Only girl. You didn't tell him anything I did to you in the orphanage or you forget that things.

Me: I remember each and every thing you did to me Bella.

Bella: Okay. I think you don't want to tell him. Then I'll tell him. I'm sure he can't do anything to me now if I tell him anything.

Me: You're underestimating him Bella. Don't tell him anything Bella. You're digging your own grave.

Bella: No Sweetie. You're underestimating me. You don't know what I'm capable of. He can't do anything to me.

Me: Then I'll not save you from him Bella.

Bella: You don't have to worry sweetie. I have people to do that.

Eva: Don't call her Sweetie. She is not your sweetie. She is my sweetheart.

Bella: You shut up girl. Can't you see you're in the gun point?

Me: Sweetheart what is this. We are her captives now sweetheart.

Bella: Okay now Mr. King, hear me. You will know what all the things your girl gone through because of me.

Me: Then your wish Bella.

DANIEL'S POV:

Wow I think my Tesoro can my mind. I know already I have my best punishment for her and my Tesoro is true she is digging her own grave. I'm ready to hear you brainless Bella but your life depends on what are you going to say now.

Me: I'm all ears.

(She took a deep breath. I don't know why my Tesoro is stopping her. What she did to my Tesoro in their orphanage).

Bella: So, let's start from the day she joined our orphanage. I think she joined in our orphanage at the age of 15. At that time I'm 17. You know if someone joined in our orphanage they have to wish me as I'm the oldest in that orphanage. I asked her to wish me but she didn't there start my way to handle her. I slapped her in front of every girl in the orphanage. I think her old orphanage didn't have someone like me. So she doesn't know what is called bullying or abusing.

(She stopped for some seconds. My brain is getting hot. I know soon she is going to die in my hands. Then she again started).

Bella: Then I ordered each and every girls in the orphanage not to talk to her and I know they'll follow my orders otherwise they'll also get punished by me. She cried the whole day. You know as our orphanage mother was always busy with her private orphanage she'll come to our orphanage. The cook will come early morning and cook for us. Then she'll also come the next day. So as the whole orphanage is in control, I didn't a lot any room to Rose. She has to stay outside, that too outside of my room. So, that it will be easy for me to torture her, whenever I want. Even if anyone came to know about this they will now even show any mercy to her. You know what when was she sleeping in front of my room. I'll drag her by grabbing her hair to the ground floor through the steps only and then I'll push her out of the orphanage in the middle of the many nights that too when it is raining or snowing. She only had one choice to sleep there as there is no shed or anything to hide in outside of the orphanage. I'll not give her breakfast and dinner some days or I'll not allow her to sleep some days. And the highlight in that is she also studied the same school as I did. You know I locked her in the rest room for the whole day one time. Sometimes I'll not allow her to eat lunch as well. She also has to clean the whole orphanage every day. She has to wash my clothes. You know in all these she will only cry she'll not speak any words against me. I was the Queen she was my Slave then.

(Enough is enough. I got up easily from my chair as the ropes are tied loosely. She is looking at me in shock. As I'm going towards her she said something that froze my whole body).