Timeline/IJA and IJN equipment

1922 AD/ 2582 koki: IJA buy Whippet medium tank from United Kingdom and Renault FT from French Third Republic and begun to embark to new kind of warfare.

1927 AD/ 2587 koki: IJA under order of the emperor begun to experiment with armoured vehicle and to create semi-automatic rifle with 6.5 mm arisaka cartridge and under order of ministry of war, IJA buying Citroen half-track from France.

1930 AD/ 2590 koki: Under direction Ministry of War, type 90 medium tank with 60 mm high vecocity with dual purpose barel with can use AP and HE(HEAT) to agains infantry, armoured vehicle and fortification with spesification of future upgrade in any area if needed. Under design of Kuantung Army, Japan begin the proses to occupaid Manchuria to turn it into puppet state

1931AD/ 2591 koki: Under direction Ministry of War (few years before name Ministry of Defence was changed to Ministry of War) begin to deliver type 91 light tank ( type 95 light tank but with more high vecocity because of more long barrel than original 37 mm cannon). Type 91 light tank using 40 mm anti tank high vecocity dual purpose so it can use HE and AP shell, so it can attack armoured vehicle, infantry, and fortification.

1932 AD/ 2591 koki: Under direction Ministry of War, ministry planed to buy some half track from European and American and use this as a basic for armoured vehicle of IJA, also this year Japan begun suplied weapon on both side of Nationalist China and warlord who disagreed with Chiang-Kai Shek so the army can test the effectiveness of the latest weapon of imperial army.

1933 AD/ 2592 koki: Empire of Japan, under direct order of the Emperor and under know how of the british, Replace much of Versailles Trety. German now allowed to have army up to 200.000, armoured vehicle up to 300 with tank up to 100, with armament no more than 30 mm cannon, navy with 20% size from IJN, airforce size up to 300.

1935 AD/2895 koki: Commissioned by IJA type 95 semi automatic rifle and typd 95 submachine gun who use 8 mm nambu pistol cartridge for the preparation of future war. Also the Empire of Japan buy M2 Browning machine gun with 12.7x99 mm cartridge from the United States from private source because the tension between the United States and Empire of Japan after creation of Manchuria puppet state.

1938 AD/ 2598 koki: because of budge limitaion and economic blockade by United States to made Empire of Japan retreat from aggresive position about China. Ministry engineering begun to made design study about oscillating turrent and possiblity of the design in heavy tank for weight reduction and begun of case study of ship design with loading capacity 10.000 ton who was cheap, reliable, can mass produce and importantly many company can paticipate as much as possible. Under same scenario, rocket artillery begun to study in ernest because rocket artillery is easy to mass produse under war pressure and many industry and workshop who can't produce artillery barrel because technical limitation can produce rack for the rocket to mounted and ministry also directed that we must buy "the Alligator" LVT in United Sates for military use.

1939 AD/ 2859 koki: Under direction of future technology and the fact the Empire of Japan must not left behind by the potential rival, join group panel of IJA and IJN begin centralazation of study, design and future use of jet engine ( turbojet and turbofan) and turboprop engine to replace piston engine in the near future for military use and study and buy the design of the Hungary engineering Gyorgy Jendraasik from formal channel and for turboprop and turbojet from United Kingdom from illegal channel and from their begin own design of turbojet and turbofan. Under this join program, their also helicopter program for army an navy use together with intention to buy and built own helicopter. Under this direction, ministry decide to buy ask for production from Flettner for Flettner FI 265 from Germany and to pay attention to development of Focke Fa 223 for future military use and begin order Fa 223 and production licence in Japan as fast as possible and also if possible pay as much as possible to accelerated the production of helicopter.