Chapter 26 : Reformation of Japan and Meeting

One week later, 20th October 1945(or 1952 in Netherlands Calender(2605 koki), 1639 Central Calender, Capital City of The Empire of Japan Tokyo, Imperial Palace Emperor Working Room

Ishikawa/Emperor Hirohito was now in the very delicate position. The economy of Japan was finally begin to recover and he was already seeing where the pre-war prosperity will be soon come to Japan, but then an unforeseen problem was arise from this. One of this problem was manifest in the form of zaibatsu, the conglomerate family that many of where their ancestries can be traced either from the Early Edo or from the beginning of the restoration of Emperor Meiji to power, was the source of the problem that the Japanese was faces right now. Everyone from the all class of society in Japan knew that zaibatsu was a family monopoly of some of most influential economical group in Japan, such as Musui, Mitsubishi, Nakajima, Toyota, eat. But this was the real rootz problem lay.

Although the advantage of zaibatsu was very obvious to all, such as the quick decision making, the relatively coherent unity among the higher-up of the about the major decision making taken by the group was not an absolute advantage of it's downside as well. The downside was the employee of this zaibatsu was not well represented in to telling about the idea they have in mind, such as about the well being of their life worming for the company or how to made company better in the face from their competision. Because of this, many employees was seeking to express their desire through seer violence, because in the place their are working was not received their initiative with open arms, but with supression. Because of this, many of this people was became the member of the Communist Party of Japan to overthrow the old order and replace them with their own version or from their perspective, the better alternative for the all people of Japan.

And aside from the zaibatsu problem where their grip on Japanese economy was to strong that many want to reform and cut the zaibatsu into piece, and reform from their ash the model system that benefits both party, their was also a group of peasant that have the political influence since the birth the ancient nation of Yamato, but their voice was always marginal with the reason that they didn't have a centralized organisation to coordinate their voice, bit this was change with the onset of the Meiji Restoration where their group was now have voice to be hear by government and they begin to show their power to the current governing cabinet under leadership of Prime Minister Yonai.

The peasants group demanded the current sitting Prime Minister of Japan, Yonai Mitsumasa to safeguard the interest of the farmers from being dismantel piece by piece by a group of people that only have profit on their eyes. And another reason for this particular group have such a demand was they have a very good reason for that and that was related to the national security. Everyone know that the Home Island of Japan was have a very few arable land that can be used to grow food production plants like rice, potato, pumpkin, ect. Because of this harsh condition that was happen to the Japanese Home Island, and also coincide with the Meiji Restoration leading the voice of the farmers became a significant player in the Modern Japanese Political Arena today. So they want to protect the very shortage arable land of Japan and use them as food basked of the nation in the case of emergency, so they ask the current government to help them to protect the farmers from losing their job and also to help them made the younger generation didn't abandoning farming because the lure of big wage in the urban area.

Faced with the situation where the factory worker demand the dismantle of the zaibatsu in Japan and reconstructed them so it's also can benefit it's worker, and the farmer want the government protected their interest and also to help them to train made sure that the Japanese Home Island will have a sufficient trained farmer, ready to take the baton from the older generation. Facet with this thing that can made the head of the person that personalty deal with it will explode made Emperor Hirohito/Ishikawa have a headache in how to face this situation. He have a very rough idea in mind, but he also want to know that maybe same from his cabinet will also have a very good idea, fixing the hole in the rought sketch he gave to them.