Chapter 10 : Second Civilization in Flame of War

Offshore of Leforian, 18th July 1639 Central Calender, 1945 (2605 koki), Unknow Navy

There was a huge fleet of ship in this ex-capital of Leforian. This fleet, if any people of modern time see them, they will think this fleet was the fleet of kriegsmarine with some of IJN ship in the mix. But the most notorius among of this ship is the ship taht appered as same as Yamato. Even Yamato famous 46cm caliber gun is same. One of those ship kn this huge fleet, one of them have the apperease of Deutschland and an other of this ship have same apperease as Bismarck.

"No want in this place can defeat our mighty Gra Valkas Kaisereich." said one man who wear looks like an army uniform.

"Well, just be happy that our opponent this time was just some bunch of sailing ship. If our opponent is atleast have same weaponery as us, at that time you will now how happy that your opponent is this bunch." said a women in military uniform to the man.

"Well, atleast our duty is still the same, don't you agree ms. Cielia?" said the man.

"Don't forget, althought our duty is still the same, but we have more work to do. We must do some information analysis of the technology and weaponery of the other nation like Mu and Holy Mishrial Empire, but also we can be posted away from the plce we're familiar with like this place. So just hope there are any suprise in this jucture, Dallas." said the women, Cielia to the man in front of him, Dallas while her index finger point to the port of Leforian.

Gra Valkas Empire Foreign Affair Dallas

Gra Valkas Empire Foreign Affair Cielia Oudwin

Dallas became quiet after being remembered by this possiblity by Cielia. Two month ago, arond the same time as Japanese victory in Rhodius Continent in which Japan secured her own influence in this continent, Gra Valkas Empire begun to send the Yamato like ship to destroy Leforian fleet.

This whole fuckup can become a reality because at the first time when Gra Valkas Empire first arrive in this strange place, Gra Valkas higher-up was in dissaray and panic because many of their oversea area was lost in which containt many oil reserve for Gra Valkas use. Fortunely, they call many their force to their mainland, leaving behind just garrison force to stall time the attack of their archenemy Kain Divine Kingdom. So, in this situation where they was trow away into a very strange place, atleast they retain 90 percent of their armed force. With the exeption of the lost of oil well, they retain almost their power and resource in this new place.