Chapter 11:War is on horizen

Two month after battle in Rhodious Continet. 10th July 1945 (2605 koki), 1639 Central Calender. Capital of Parpaldia, Esthirant, Third Foreign Office building.

Diplomatic Officer from Ministry of Foreign Affair of Japan, Kurita Akira and his partner Tanaka Midori was back after some fruitless antempt to open some diplomatic relationship with Parpaldia. This two month, both of them try open some diplomatic channel with Parpladia. The empire higher-up made such decision after thought about the topic for some time after finally Emperor Hirohito made the decesion for this matter.

The reason to send the diplomatic envoy, according to the emperor is first they had already consume to much resource like oil, steel, ect. The Empire can't mantain such moustrous consumsion of recource, so this approch is more prevered. Another reason was now is a time where the Empire expirence major reorganisation in the any segment of life as a whole. Jet engine is the easieas example, jet engine was already been studied in deep for some time and know it was in the test phrase, with the result show is promising. With this the production is ready in a year with first user is IJAF. With Japan been transported and many tech and hardware from difference nation and variant angle of the same problem and combined with Japanese own researche made many top scientice and researche center in the empire is overwhelming.

With above reason and empire is began running out of money because many project who need money made Hirohito decide to use this option. Also, because of this reason to save money as much as possible and also to made civilian sailor have some know-how to handling gun, after war in Rhodius Continet is over, merchant ship of the empire was now equiped with 20mm Oerlikon Autocannon, same with British did to their merchant ship (Q ship) during the first and second world war. With above reason and many other that can't be say one by one lead to this decision.

This two month since the two diplomat arrive in Parpladia until return home was full of psychological challange, this was because Parpaldia arrogant attitude to the Japanese. Japanese location in the new world is in the area know as 'uncivilazation area', so when the diplomat tell them that the Empire is mosly based on home island with the addition of Taiwan, Korea, and Manchuria of Chinese and Russian part, they were ridiculed because they thought they wre just some native inhabitants that just establish their own nation and seeking Parpaldia recognition.

Because of this attitude plus the Japanese own victory in Rhodius Continent made the continent effectively Japanese sphere of influence. With this combination, Parpaldia Third Foreign Affair has little energy to entertein the Japanese and this resulted in huge catashtropic effect for Parpaldia in later time.

==========================================

The night in the office of Third Foreign Affair, Esthirant, Parpaldia

Kaios, the head of the Third Foreign Affair of Parpaldia is bow sitting in his office, with hagard hair and hollow eyes caused by tbe lack of sleeping in the last few time. This two month, people of his office was busied by the fiasco they caused in Rhodius Continent. With the recource avaible to the office, he just can get some drunk tale of sailor and begger. But what bothered him the most is the consintence of the story about what tefeat the force of Lorian.

The force of thunder, the iron floating castle in the sea, everything is just like what a drunked will thought about their their dream. It was also what he thought when the subordined that was sent to Lorian say the same thing. But, now the situation demand him to made some decision as soon as possible. The spied who was sent to the Rhodius Continent to Lorian also confirmed this thing from the eyedwitness from the victim of artillery attack on Jin-Haak. Kaios also already confirm this intellegnce from the merchant he trust who at that time was their in Jin-Haak.