Chapter 25 : Netherlands Plan for The New World Part 2

Three days later, 13th October 1945(or 1952 in Netherlands Calender(2605 koki), 1639 Central Calender, City of Den Haag, United Kingdom of Netherlands, waiting room of General Spoon in Den Haag, Huis Ten Bosch, one of three official palace of Monarch of Netherlands

In this three days of meeting non-stop in the His Ten Bosch between himself, Queen Juliana, Prime Minister of Netherlands, His Excellency William Drees was very energy intense for General Hendrik Simon Spoon, Chief of Staff of Netherlands Armed Force. In this intense meeting, their are various conflict on how to ending the situation of war between Parpaldia Empire and United Kingdom of Netherland. It was now Years 1952 AD for the United Kingdom of Netherlands and the domestic situation of the United Kingdom of Netherlands still not optimistic enough. With the economic situation of the nation was still on the stage of recovery from the effect of WW2 and the Nazi occupation in the duration of the war, making the decision on how to end the war with Parpaldia Empire with the minimal lost on the Netherlands side became more prominent, because the United Kingdom of Netherlands cannot stand another violent schock and wave in the process of this still ongoing economic recovery of the Kingdom.

One opinion, headed by Prime Minister of Netherlands, His Excellency William Drees stated, because they already conquer enough territory to the United Kingdom of Netherlands, to be specific. The Royal Netherlands Army has already conquer the territory in the same size as Netherlands before the annexation of Belgium and Luxembourg after the summoning of the entire nation to this place. So he reasoning that, because the territory that the Netherlands has already been conquering was already in roughly in the same size as total land territory of Netherlands in Europe before the summoning of Netherlandsto this place. So he want to absorb that territory and rectified a peace treaty and not involve to deep in the Parpaldia mess.

But another group have a very different idea from their counterpart regarding on how to end the war with Parpaldia Empire with Netherlands loss and that's mean Netherlands have a dominant position in the Netherlands-Parpaldia relationship in the future. This group, headed by Prince Consort of Netherlands, Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld. Prince Bernhard with it's own experience and his own understanding because his own experience in coordinating the war effort of Netherlands as his Job as Chief of Staff of Netherlands Armed Force in the World War II, in this thing he has his own view. According to him, for Parpaldia to submit to the Netherlands, the Dutch must first knock out Parpladia Empire First until the Parpladia didn't have much thought to continue the war with Netherlands, unless they want to be destroyed for good. For Prince Bernhard, to destroy Parpaldia for good was to taking more territory than the Netherlands was currently hold and incorporate this territory into the territory of United Kingdom of Netherlands. He has vision that the new United Kingdom of Netherlands will at least have a same territorial size as the Kingdom of Italy. It will show the determination of the Netherlands people for more land and more resources in this unfamiliar world that they tosses into.

In the same situation as of how to end the war with the Parpladia Empire with the Netherlands advantage, the participants of this meeting was also devided into two group about how to approach the Japanese in the light of the General Simon Hendrik Spoon about the Existence of The Empire of Japan in this New World and how the United Kingdom of Netherlands will deal with threat of Japan, the World third Superpower after The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and The United States of America and also the industrial output of Japan with was 5% in the World Industrial Output in 1930th was more than the Netherlands Industrial Output that can be counting on the same number with Japan. Because of this reason and also the knowing that the industrial capacity and industrial output of Netherlands will not catch up with Japan, that this two divergent solution on this problems emerging.