Chapter 4: Japan in new world Part 1

February 16th 1639 Central Calender/ February 16th 1945(2605 koki)

Somewhere in Qua-Toyne

In the afternoon in a farmland near capital, the elfs family of four was sitting in the grass seeing a black smoke who pull two covered wooden good wagon bringing army supplies such weapon and ammunation from Empire of Japan to the Capital of Qua-Toyne. The JNR Class B20 who deliver this weapon is a part of implementation of Triparty treaty signing last year. This JNR Class B20 is just a stop gap for the Qua-Toyne to made them familiar with train and two or three years later, the more capable train will be delivered to the Qua-Toyne, the same is true for the JNR Class B20 delivered to Quilt under same arrangement.

The JNR Class B20 that was used by Quilt and Qua-Toyne as their stop-gap train in their railway network

Since Qua-Toyne, Quina and Japan Triparty treaty in November last year, the basic guideline of what party in this agreement want is as follow:
-Principality of Qua-Toyne will export food to Empire of Japan in total of thirty milion ton of food every year
-Empire of Japan will rent land arond three km from Port City of Maihark for IJN use as military port with total land mass of 2,5 square km.
-Kingdom of Quina will allow Empire of Japan to dig and bringing back the black water(oil) back to Japan.
-Empire of Japan will rent land with shortes route to Island of Formosa with total land mass of 3,5 square km.
-In exhange, the Empire of Japan of will give both nation some technology for ease of transport like train and road construction.
-Considering the treat possesed by Kingdom of Loria to Qua-Toyne and Quina, Empire of Japan will be giving each of this nation 50.000 rifle, 5.000 carbine, 10 milion cartridge for rifle and carbine use, 1.000 revolver pistol, 100.000 cartridge for revolver use and and 100 artilery piece of Type 31 75 mm mountain gun and and Type 41 mm mountain gun with half of each type with 5000 artillery shell. This is a free gift for both nation as a sigh of peace and if both side one buy other thing that was approved by Japan, it's must buy with hard currency. Also Japanese will train both nation tactict how to use this weapon.
-Considering both Qua-Toyne and Quina doesn't have experience and tool to manufacture and mantain this equipment. Empire of Japan will also dispatch technician to teach local techician about this equipment.

The Qua-Toyne and Quila, from citizen to goverment official alike was astonished and delighted by this sudden new development. With this treaty signing by three parties, Japan already have springboad to launch and project their political and military power in the new world. Also with this new treaty, both Qua-Toyne and Quila can made their own respective country to jump into the stage of quasi civilized country or even more with Japanese protection and technology. This is a great news for both country.

With this agreement in place, Empire of Japan begin training their army with IJA style of training, from presice shot and bayonet charge. From IJA experience from war with United States in Pacific Island, altought bayonet charge is obselet in front of machine gun, but if the charge is done in night and well coordinated the result still good espesialy if can trown the enemy into disaray. And this bayonet charge will be more efective with enemy in this level.