Chapter 23 : Parpladia in the verge of collapse part 3

Morning in the next days, 7 October 1945 (2605 koki), 1639 Central Calender, Parpaldia Capital Esthiran, Third Foreign Affair Office, Canten of the employee

Kaios was now ready to sleep in his office for catching some breath and strength from the toll that was taken from the long meeting last night was very taken the strength that was originally was already very low that was caused by the Japanese and Mu attack to the Parpaldia Empire Teritorry. Now with the additional unknow enemy that was already taken the Industrial City of Durmo, now Parpaldia Empire was already faced with the shortage of weapon and every eccensial part that soldier must wearing like uniform, booth, and hat. Because of this the  pressure on the capital city workshop and the region around the capital was very high because the fall of the Industrial City of Duro in the east, and now plus with the also with nearing fall of the Industrial City of Durmo in the west was giving the already very pressured workshop of the Capital region and the region around it a more pressure that they can handle because now, 60% of the total capacity of the weapon output and eccensial thing that soldier needed was from this two city. And now with the fall of this two Industrial City, Capital region and the region around it was now faced to produce the remains 60% for the army and this thing must be produced as fast as possible, so the pressure of the workshop of the Capital region and the region around it was very high.

And this is one of many thing that Kaios, Elto, and Madame Remile discussing that night. One of the thing that was also discussed was how to end the hostility between Mu and Parpaldia Empire that was exist because some idiot do something that was very unbelievable like leading a group of angry mob to attack and kill the people of Mu. And now they have faced with thing that they never dreamed before, the very own destruction of their nation in their time. And now, faced with many external and internal threat that will destroy very their own nation, Kaios, Elto and Madame Remile was very concerned with how to find a way out from this predicament.

When thinking all of this possibility and the ramifications of this situation for the Empire interest in the future, Kaios has a feeling that his head was about to explode because of all information on his head and also because he was using to many of his brain power for thinking that also caused his head wasp want to explode because the lack of maintain like lack of sleep, ect.

"So, Lord Kaios. What are you thinking now? Can you share what was became your anchor, making your head was very heavy and cannot thinking clearly. " Said a voice from his back, asking what he was doing.

When he looking to the back, he saw that the person that was talking to him was Madame Remile, when Kaios for the first time seeing Madame Remile took over this responsibility from Third Foreign Affair Office to the Imperial Censor with First Foreign Affair Office as it's core. When he was saw Madame Remille thought stance on the Altaras and Fann problem, he was very wory that Madame Remille will use this as an excuse to launch the attack to Japan. But the reality is Japan was the first to launch the surprise attack, that was also participated in this attack was Mu that was caused by some I'll responsible person in the government try to fishing in this trouble time for their own benefit. When faced with this crisis that can possibly will lead to the downfall of the empire, plus the attack from the mysterious enemy that was also attacking the empire from the west, Madame Remille was unfaced, just like a rock and many person in the government was also already flocked into her banner.

When he was seeing the person that was now can be say was the second in command of the whole empire after the Emperor, of course. He was very caution because all of what he said an what action he take will be with high possibility will became a fuel for his political opponents for dragging him out from his position as the director of the Third Foreign Affair Office. Thinking with this line of thought, finally Kaios gather all of his courage that he could muster and finally said, "Your Excellency Madame Remile, I was just thinking about the very delicate situation that the empire was facing right now." Said Kaios half-truths half-lied on his speech with Madame Remille this time.