Chapter 28 : New World Order and Meeting in the Third Civilization

Two Weeks later, 3th November 1945(or 1952 in Netherlands Calender(2605 koki), 1639 Central Calender, Capital City of Parpaldia Empire Esthiran, Imperial Palace Emperor Meeting Room

Since Yesterday, The Delegates from the Technical Nation of Mu, The Empire of Japan and The Unites Kingdom of Netherlands was coming one after another to see the peace agreement between the Parpaldia Empire and this three power a very short but a gruesome battle in the front. On the Parpaldia side, with the attack on the easf from the Empire of Japan and the west from the United Kingdom of Netherlands almost in the same time was almosy destroyed the the capability of military and economic mean of Parpaldia Empire. If this was The Empire of Japan before the Pacific War, then they can still wage the war on this scale, but with the toll of war was still not recovered and now Japan was towed in the another war that will consume their precious resource that was needed to recover their economy, this was not a very good prospect for Japan future if this was still continue, but luck was seemingly on the Japanese side because Mu was joining the fry, albeit with not much military power for their side, and to the further shock to the Japanese, The United Kingdom of Netherlands was also transported to this new world, but their economic situation was also as same as Japan, still in the bad shape.

But, with this situation, the scenario where Japan will fight a war of attraction to see who have more resource then other. According to the war simulation from the Join Chief of Staff of Japan, The Empire can still fighting the war, but with a very high cost and the return will be not to sustain the economic lost by the government investment to this war, and economy will recover in the very long time, even with the help of Mu because their help was very limited to the fact that their territory was very far and they didn't have a repair and cooling station for their ship. But, with the Netherlands involvement in this situation, the delicate situation was finally over and now was just to specificly share the spoil from their attack to the Paramedics Empire.

In this peace negotiations, the three parties of The Empire of Japan, The United Kingdom of Netherlands and The Mechanical Nation of Mu have their own demand. In this round of Peace negotiations, the representetive of Holy Mishrial Empire and Dragon People Emor Kingdom was here as a witness at the request of Mu, so if in the near future, Parpaldia Empire have some funny idea to tear apart this peace agreement, than its two nation can condem their action that making the international community hesitated to give their support to them because the Holy Mishirial Empire and Dragon People Emor Kingdom action condom them.

"So, Ladies and Gentlemen. Let's every participants of this negotiations come with me to this room for the start of the meeting." Says The Parpladia host to the delegates that came to this room, represented their nation in their back.

In this meeting, like in the Versailles Treaty that ended The Great War nearly thirty years ago from the Japanese perspective or thirty four years ago from the Netherlands perspective, their nation leader was gathered in this meeting. In this Case, the Netherlands was represent by Queen Juliana of Netherlands, his husband Prince Consort of Netherlands, Prince Bernhard of Lippe -Biesterfeld, The Minister of Foreign Affair, His Excellency Dirk Uipko Stikker, ect. The Japanese side was represent by Emperor Hirohito himself, Prime Minister Yonai, Minister of Foreign Affair Shigemitsu Mamoru, Minister of Defence Tojo Hideki, ect. The line up of Mu was they send their Prime Minister along with their Minister of Foreign Relationship and Minister of National Security (equivalent of Minister of Defence) along with their staff for the success of the Mu interest in this negotiations. Along with it was the observer from the Holy Mistrial Empire and Dragon People Elmor Kingdom who also act with the mentioned in the formal and also act as a witness.

"So, Ladies and Gentlemens. Where are the Emperor of Paranoia now. I think he must come to meet us to show the proper greeting that the sovereign of nation should show to the world." Sneering Queen Juliana with a deliberate high voice, so the other delegate can hear of what she say.