Chapters 17: The Empire begin the Attack

Tokyo Imperial Palace, Meeting Rooms in the Morning, Empire of Japan, 22th September 1945 (2605 koki), 1639 central calender.

Emperor Showa/Hirohito/Ishikawa was in the bad mood in this entire days since this meeting was opened night ago. The reason for his very bad mood was because the absurd request by Parpaldia that was launched to Japan in their own language, 'To ease the tension between two nation so trade can be better' was over simplifies. To made matter short, Parpaldia want in their version of peace treaty to install some puppet king with the title of 'King of Japan's. If this was the only demand, maybe the people in the foreign department thought that was the lunatic rumble. But, what's making this matter worse was the extraordinary right of Parpaldia citizen in the face of crimes in this foreign nation and they have the right to kill the nation citizen, also what's making thing worse was the send of constant slave to Parpaldia. Even in the Bakumatsu period that was know when Japan have to this sign this kind of disadvantage treaty, their was no clauce that give the foreigner the free reign to kill everybody in Japan and was only give some status as 'First Nation Partner.' What was more ridiculous was Japan must give the Island if Taiwan as part of their political and military power reconsilines with The Parpaldia Empire. This is the last straw that destroy the Camel in the name of relationship between Parpaldia and Japan. Because he knew this that made Ishikawa/Showa Emperor was very angry and frustrated.

"So everyone, what do you think about our approach to our conflict between Parpaldia Empire and our Glorious Empire of Japan?" Emperor Showa/Ishikawa said and his eyes scanning the whole participant to see what answer, idea or suggestions that they put forward in this meeting.

After The Emperor say that, every participants of this Imperial Conference was looking at each other to see who would first to speak in front of the Emperor. After silence of few minute, Prime Minister of Japan Yonai Mitsumasa rise his hand in the same time Minister of Ministry of Foreign Affair Shigematsu Momaru also rise his hand. After some exchange of eyes between both man, Prime Minister Yonai Mitsumasa finaly say something for the first time in this meeting :

"Your Majesty, Few Excellentcy that was present in this meeting. As you all know, Parpaldia was already trample Our Empire dignity to the mud with their own term in witch the Emperor must be abdicated and was replaced by their own puppet. Judged by this gesture and also the tendency of the aggressiveness of Parpaldia is in a same class as Tsaris Russian, made them a very dangerous enemy to our Empire. If the Parpaldia was allowed to get some of access of our weaponry and how to produce it in which allow them to transform from algiculture society to industrial society of their own with the territory on size with Soviet Union, if this was allowed to continue in their natural cause, we will be faced with a power that maybe comparable with Russia and China if they were united and not to consume each other power in the form of their own civil war and each other competing warlord in the region." When Yonai was already arrive in this section, he went to drink a cup of tea to calm his own mind so his own mind can arrange what he was going to say next and maybe to find some time for the conference attendant to thinking about what he said some time ago.

After this finished his drinking from his own cup of tea, Prime Minister Yonai continue his speech that was cut because he was drinking some tea to refreshing his own troth. "As you all can see, our choice was only two option and this option is very disadvantage to our Empire. The first option is let nature take it's course. This mean that we will let Parpaldia have some power of modern warfare and have some industrial capacity to produce some simple industrial product and made money from them that which in turn the Parpaldia Government will invest to streghtening their army. This will resulted in our second battle with China, that will cost so much money and manpower, in which in this first scenario our battle with Parpaldia will be a tough one with a variable of magic in place that will gather made this endeavor a really costly one. And a second option was to go to war with Parpaldia and weakening them until it was reaching a situation which cannot attack as without considering his own demise in such process. If this option was chosen, then we must prepare for a long supplied line like in our battle in China. But this option also have it's own advantage, after our research and investigation, Parpaldia have a technology same as Napoleonic War era with discount of Wveryn, Wveryn Lord, Land Dragon and magic. If we can attack them and dismental them, then the nation that have gruge with Parpaldia will flock to our side to get some soup, as a saying says 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.' This is what I can say in this meeting." After that, Prime Minister Toni bow to the Emperor and sit again in his chair.