Chapter 29 : New World Order And Meeting In Third Civilization

Few hours later, 3th November 1945(or 1952 in Netherlands Calender(2605 koki), 1639 Central Calender, Capital City of Parpaldia Empire Esthiran, Imperial Palace Emperor Meeting Room

"We don't agree with this sort of recommendation that your party give us. We want your side to reconsider your recommendation."

"What do you mean reconsider this recommendation. We're already genorous enought with we give you. If you demand more than that, it was a great offence for us."

"What do you mean by grace? We take that region was not because of your grace, it's because we have more military might from you. If not for some economic constrain and political consideration from our side, we will made more gain that we already have now."

"I agree with my college here. We also have some issue that made our side cannot fully commited to this war, but we must do something about it. So, if you want to taste what is look like to taste of our newest battleship, we can do it right now if you want. What do you say?"

"What do you say? How you can say that? This was a blantat threat in this negotiation."

"Well you're the one who higly and mightly said that would not accept our settlement. So, why do you reacting like that?"

Hearing this all bickering, shouting and cursing between Parpaldia vs Mu, Japan and Netherland that was now begun to turning into the threat of bombardement of the entire City of Esthiran by the delegates from Mu. The leading delegates of Mu then said to the Madame Remille that was beside him. Then she say to her with a smile and not cursing lkke the member of his team did in the other place, try to negotiated Mu part on this peace term.

"So, Madame Remille. Are you on the same mind with your diplmotic delegates about our recommendation to you regarding the peace term between our four nation?" the Leading diplomat asking his question to Remille.

Remille hearing this question, remembering the fear and the delight that was brought into her by the realization of her other half from the other parallel universe and the might of the iron ship that was brought into this meeting by Mu, La Kasami and her sister ship in class Pre-Dregnought Battleship was already impresive and it was already send fear to them, try to imagine how the devastating that cannon whe it was shot to them, it was a sight to behold. And it was more shocking when she, Kaios, Elto seeing what ship the Japanese and Netherlands delegates bringing their escort ship to thia peace conference. It was really a sigh to behold. And this impression of his vision of herself from the parallel world and what her eyes seeing that rime will lead her to give this answer to the leading delegates of Mu.

"Well, regarding the question you're asking, sir. I can say that, i have to agree with our diplomat, but with different reason. Perhaps if you presented some sort of alternatif to this peace negotiation from your part and we present some our own peace term, maybe we can meet some of connected bridge between our own version of peace treaty. How about that?"

Hearing this suggestion from the Parpladia side, the opposite side of the Japanese, Netherlands and Mu side was very suprised. Never in their wildest dream that the Parpladia will suggest something like this. The room was soon filled with silence and no people in this room. This silence was continue until a minute untik Queen Juliana opened her mouth to the aundiance in the room.

"Okay, we understand your consern about it. We will thinking again about your good suggestion tonight. Is it acceptable to you, Madame Remille?"

Hearing the monarch of the opposing power was already speaking on the behalf of this 'Anti-Parpladia Alliance', and it seemed that the other party didn't reject the idea outright. So with this new and sudden turn of even better event, Remille said in return.