Chapter 18: The Attack into Parpaldia Part 1

Ten days after the last meeting of Japanese High Command and Cabinet, 2th October 1945 (2605 koki), 1639 Central Calender, In the area near Industrial Production City of Duro, Japanese 2th Fleet

In this quit and windy days and also where the sky where covered by fog alldays long because their was trapped in sea storm, the IJN 2th Fleet ship steadily sailed again the wind and wave with it's mighty force of steam power. In this IJN 2th Fleet that was dispatched along with same element of IJA, Vice Admiral Kurita Takeo was in his flag ship, the flag ship of IJN 2th Fleet in this expedition, Battleship Kongo. According to the some gathered intelligence from oversea, the Parpaldia Empire doesn't have any effective mean to counter the attack from a modern military force that in this case Japan, Mu, and Holy Mistrial Empire although the this two latter force was behind Japan a few decade in term of technological advancements. Because of this piece of information, the cabinet was really decided by a question of how many fleet to be send on this Planned Parpaldia Invasion. One group suggest their own thinking that Japan should creates a combined fleet so they can attack Parpaldia more fast and more organizing. The other suggest their own thinking that Japan should more focus on it's econonomic survival at this moment. Because according to them, if the government still can't pay the debt that the government borrow from the public for the restoration of Japan economy as soon as possible, then this nation will be in the road of self destroy of debt because the government cannot pay in time the money that they lent to the government.

When this thing was become a heated debate in the imperial debate of cabinet for the next two days. So when Showa Emperor saw this situation will not benefit anyone except to destroy their own foundation. Then the Showa Emperor just decided that to first send the 2th Fleet of IJN to the Parpaldia Hearth of Military and Civilian Industry City of Duro and the 1th Fleet to be stand by and ready to attack the Parpaldia Capital City Esthiran after the attack to the City of Duro was considered a military success and can be proced with the plane for the attack Parpaldia Capital City. This way of attack was considered by Showa Emperor because he also realised that Japan can't sustain itself more than three month and this war must be finished in this very tight deathline because the condition of the nation can't allowed the prologue campaign that will make the citizen will be death from just starvation to death because the economy was already collapse.

And as the leader of this fleet and also the leader of the entire operation, made Vice Admiral Kurita Takeo feeling very exited about this event that will be recorded in the annal of history years to come. When he was thinking about how to proceed the attack to the City of Durmo and conquer it as soon as possible, the people whose duty was to see the radar for anything that fishy going on tell Vice Admiral as soon as possible about this development.

"Sir, I just get a finding from the radar that their are many unknowns boggy in the radar from the direction of Parpaldia. According to the corespoding from the various conjunction and the data in the radar, we can conclude that this is Mose likely the Main Parpaldia Fleet who guarding the City of Durmo sir." the radar officer finish his report with the heavy breath because of his excitement of founding the main event fleet this fast.

After hearing this, Vice Admiral Kurita Takeo than tell the officer that bring the news to back to his post and after that, look to his chief of staff, Rear Admiral Koyanagi Tomiji, and begin saying, "You're already hearing what the radar officer have to says in this regard. So what your opinion?"

After hearing about this from the radar officer and also hearing the question from the commanding officer of IJN 2th Fleet, Vice Admiral Kurita Takeo, at last the Chief of Staff of IJN 2th Fleet Rear Admiral Koyanagi Tomiko after a silent of few minute, begin saying to Vice Admiral Kurita, "You know what the circumstances of the cabinet bickering and the Emperor order to send this fleet, all the way back because we lack a lot of fuel to power the ships and the nation economy was still in the back food and just recently show some sign of recovery. So my suggestion on this engagement is just to use our surface ship to sink all of the ship of Parpaldia so they can kiss the bottom of the ocean floor. We will use our carrier strike group when we will officially attack City of Durmo to show the Parpaldia the full power of the Empire of Japan." Rear Admiral Koyanagi Tomiko concluded the battle plan who according to him was very effective and efficient from the perspective of Japanese huge pressure supply line and inadequate supply because the economy and industry still self healing from the WW2 war wound.