Press.

As me and the boys are on our way to the restaurant I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull out my phone and see that Amy had messaged me. I instantly take my phone out and reply.

Hannah's Imessages.

A- Hey dear! I got a call from Kio telling me to get the soonest flight out to LA I just landed and I'm ubering to the house I will see you soon just wanted to let you know I got here safely I love you beauty! 💕

H- Ah! Okay great me and the boys are going out to get ice cream I should be back in like an hour. Jaden and Mads should still be at the house to let you in. I love you too momma <3.

I sigh and put my phone back into my pocket as Bryce pulls into Dairy Daze Ice Cream Shop. "Cheer up buttercup " Kio said smiling placing a small kiss on my head . I smile slightly "I'm trying." I say as Josh takes my hand helping me out of the car and I look up at him making eye contact. Woah I never realized how pretty his eye are. Wait what ew. I smile at him " Will you carry me joshyyyy" I say giving him puppy eyes he smiles at me and picks me up " Of course I will." He says as he starts walking with the boys . " I'm guessing she want Vanilla with extra rainbow sprinkles?" Bryce said smiling at me and Josh as I nod frantically with a smile forming on my face "Yes yes yes." Bryce chuckles softly as he order everyone's ice cream and the rest of us sit down at a table " I don't want to go home" I say quietly and I feel all the boys eyes shoot to me . " I know you don't Hannah but we will try to keep her away as much as possible, I seriously thought they were about to break up already ." Griffin said as he ate a fry I shake my head slightly and whisper "Wish they did." I feel Josh kiss my shoulder and I smile softly as I start playing with his hands "Is that Hannah Phelps?" I felt my heart drop it was Fletcher from Hollywood fix I don't have the energy to deal with this right now. "Oh and Josh Richards?" Fletcher said as he walked up to us with his camera on us I hide my face in my hood "Yes hi Fletcher." I mumble softly I feel Josh wrap his arms around my waist tightly "Fletcher now isn't the best time." Josh said looking over at him "Just a few questions " Fletcher says standing a few feet infront of me "So Hannah where is your other half today?" He was talking about Jaden "Um he's with a friend right now." I say quietly starting to feel my chest get tight . " Fletcher enough" Griffin said setting his phone down and looking at me. Fletcher ignored him and asked another question "How is LA treating you so far?" I look at the camera and freeze for a moment "Um. It's treating me okay just getting settled in." I say with a soft smile "That's great! I heard your new song you just put on Tik tok tell me about that!" He was talking about the song I wrote for Jaden. "Oh well. It's called That way. I don't know when I will drop it but uh yeah. " I say shyly resting my face into Josh's neck " We got confirmation on Mads Lewis and Jaden Hossler just a few hours ago any comment?" I felt tears fall down my face as I started to shake softly. "Oh. Um. Um." I whisper looking at Quinton and Anthony trying to find something to say. Bryce walked over with my ice cream and handed it to me "We have absolutely no comments . Please Fletcher buzz off." Bryce said as he sat down next to me and Josh and I stay quiet starting to eat my ice cream. " I think it's great." I stutter out taking another bite. Fletcher smiles at me "Supportive as always! " I roll my eyes slightly. "Do you see you and Mads being close in the future?" I look at Fletcher glaring softly "Absolutely not." I say and keep eating my ice cream. "Now that's enough of the 21 questions have a nice day." I say and turn to face Josh and put some of my ice cream on his nose "Hey that's cold Josh laughs rubbing it off with a napkin as I giggle softly "Sorry you just looked so undisturbed" He rolls his eyes playfully "I was just fine with not being disturbed " I poke his cheek "Well too bad because I'm not going to be leaving you alone for awhile." I smile softly "Jaden's replacement" Kio laughed out softly as I glare at him "Sorry sorry don't kill me " He says putting his hands up in defense. I smile . We all finish up our ice cream and start heading back home.