~Chapter Six- She is Heather~

RECAP 

H- I hate this 

I mumble under my breath as i pop my airpods in.

J- What was that bubs?

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. What a great start to OUR new beginning. 

END OF RECAP 

15 minutes later 

Jaden pulls out one of my AirPods. 

J- Okay what the fuck is up with you? 

I sighed just before I was about to speak the flight attendant told us to fasten our seatbelts the plane is about to land. So I just brushed it off and buckled up. The plane landed and we got off. 

H- Who is picking us up? 

J- uh Mads 

He says looking down. 

H- Oh. Uh do you think you can call Bryce to come pick me up? 

J- What why?

H-I don't know I just don't want to interrupt anything with you are your new girlfriend. 

J- Hannah don't be like that. 

He lifted my face making me make eye contact with him. 

J- I love you okay? 

H- Yeah okay Jae. 

He frowned. 

J- Really? Your not gonna say it back? 

He was still staring into my soul and it sent chills down my spine. 

J- For real what the fuck is up with you right now? 

H- I love you too Jae. 

A smile tugged and his lips. 

J- Good now tell me what's wrong? 

H- please Jae not now. 

J- We promised no more hiding shit. 

H- Im not hiding shit just this is the wrong place. 

J- Yeah I guess you are right. You know you have the prettiest blue eyes. 

I blushed. He counited to stare into my eyes as i got lost in his. 

H- You have pretty eyes too Jae. 

He suddenly broke eye contact and was following someone with his eyes and his smile grew bigger and bigger. He stood up and I saw a beautiful girl run in his arms. 

J- Hi Mads! 

M- Hi Jaden! I cannot believe we are finally meeting face to face after all of this time. 

J- I know it's amazing!

He set her down and they just stared into each other eyes just like me and Jaden were before and before I could even blink they both were leaning in and they kissed. They've been making out for a good 2 minutes. I just looked down. Im dying on the inside.  I wish that was me. I can literally feel my heart breaking into a million pieces. I was so stupid he could love me like that. I wanna go home already. She is literally everything. She is perfect. She has long dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes, a beautiful smile, she seems so sweet, and positive. She is the definition of a Heather. 

H- Jaden can we please go now. 

I say raising my voice. Trying to not choke up. 

Jaden and Mads break apart and Mads looks at me weirdly. Jaden just looks and me and frowns. I was trying my best to smile but it's beginning to hurt to do so.