~Chapter Five: New Beginings~

One week later 

I was peacefully sleeping until I feel something move next to me. 

J- Bubs...hey you gotta wake up.....

I groaned and put the blanket over my head. 

J- Babyyyyyyyyy you gotta get up 

H- Jaden Hossler it is 4 in the morning I swear if you don't let me sleep I will end your existence 

He laughed. 

J- Butterfly come on are flight leaves in an hour. 

H- Carry me to the car i only have a carry on bag. 

I whined out. 

J- Fine come on just stand up. 

I stood and a fixed my hair and put my hood on. Jaden walked over to me and I jumped into his arms. 

H- I luu you bubs. 

J- I love you too baby. 

I blushed. Oh right i'll update you guys really quick. So after the break up with Lillian me and Jaden haven't left each others side and i may or may not have told him I have feelings for him he didn't say anything but that's okay because since then he has been so sweet and babying me and calling me cute nicknames and clinging onto me as a sloth does to a tree but I love it. Jaden carried me down the stairs and John awed at the sight of Jaden carrying me and opened the door and followed us to the car. Jaden set me down and we got in, im not ready to say goodbye to John and Amy this is the hardest part. 

At the airport~

Just before we got to the gate we stopped and turned back towards John and Amy. I ran at John and jumped into his arms. I started to tear up. 

F(father)- Im gonna miss you kiddo. 

H- Im gonna miss you so much. I love you thank you for everything. 

F- I love you more than life itself sweetheart you and J take care of each other okay? 

I nodded and looked at Jae who just broke the hug with Amy. Jaden walked away with John to leave me and Amy be. I ran up to her and she embraced me into her arms. I started to cry even harder. She rubbed her hand up and down my back. 

H- im going to miss you so much Momma Hossler. So much. 

A- I know baby im going to miss you too but we will stay in touch and you can come back home this will always be your home. You are always welcome here. I love you so much. You are Jaden are going to do great things. You two are meant for each other you know that? You two need to stick together ride out your highs and lows just like you always have. 

H- momma stoppppp. 

A- you know im right he is crazy about you. 

F- Okay kiddos one last group hug before you go. 

J&H- Absolutely. 

We all huddled into a group hug. 

H- I love you guys we will come back and see you guys soon. 

J- Yes we will. 

We pulled away and hugged them one last time and turned towards the gate Jaden looked at me and I looked and him. He held his hand out. 

J- To new beginnings

I grabbed his hand and smiled 

H- To new beginnings. 

He smiled and we walked through the gate a got onto the plane. We found our seats and got ready for take off. Jaden never let go of my hand. 

J- Sooo I have to tell you something. 

H- Okay what is it? 

He lets go of my hand and looks down shyly. 

J- So there is this girl... 

My heart dropped. 

J- Im gonna meet her in person the first time today her name is Mads. We've been talking through snap and Instagram for a while and we confessed our feelings for each other awhile ago. Like when me and Lily were together but I told her to wait and now I think Im going to make it official tomorrow. But I want to make sure you like her first so I was wondering if you wanted to like to meet her today and hang out with her get to know her?  

I wanted to fucking cry and cuddle up next to John and Amy and never leave. But I just smiled and nodded. 

H- Yeah Jae I can do that. 

J- Thank you. 

H- I hate this 

I mumble under my breathe as i pop my airpods in. 

J- What was that bubs? 

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. What a great start to OUR new beginning.