~Chapter One: That Girl Gives Off Bad Vibes~

Hannah's POV

H- JADEN! IM GOING TO KILL YOU. 

I screamed from my room. The brown-haired boy popped his head in my doorway. 

J- Please don't through anything let me explain. 

H- Fine you have 5 seconds. 

He gave me that are you fucking serious face. 

H- Fine 5 mintues. 

J- Thank you. 

He plopped down next to me. 

H- This better be good Hossler cause i swear- 

J- Yeah yeah your gonna beat the shit outta me i get it. 

I rolled my eyes. 

H- So why the hell did your girlfriend whats here name oh yeah Lily come up to me at school today and tell me to back the fuck of her man? Jaden did you use me as an excuse to get out of going to her house again?!

J- Not exactly. I told her that you had really bad cramps and I needed to stay here and take care of you. 

H- Which is complete bullshit I don't even start my period for another 3 weeks. AND I got suspended. For 2 FUCKING weeks because that bitch wanted to tell ME to stay away from YOU. Like nuh uh. You are my baby forever you are my best friend and ain't no hoe gonna come between me and my best friend. Period. So yes I pounded her face into the ground. 

J- Damn why you getting so defensive over me? 

H- Because Jaden there is something about about that girl. And you are the person that no matter what you are always gonna be my baby. AND Im going to always protect you because you have been broke already im not letting that shit happen again. 

J- Awwww. Bubs look at you being all soft n shit. 

H- Not today Jaden do not do not test me. 

J- Im sorry about Trevor. 

He said his name and tears instant filled my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. 

J- Hey its okay 

He said rubbing circles on my back. 

H- No Jae i can't keep crying over him. 

J- Butterfly it's only been 5 days its okay to cry about it you guys were together for over a year. Its okay to cry. 

H- Jaden he cheated on me for 3 months with some girl who was suppose to be a friend. He said he never loved me he said he doesn't regret cheating on me. He doesn't care. 

I started to cry. Jaden pulled me into his lap and rub my back and with the other hand was stroking my hair. 

J- He is a piece of shit. I swear if I ever see him again im beating the shit out of him. He has no right to do this to someone so pure and beautiful. 

I buried my head in his neck and balled my eyes out. 

J- Let it all out. 

I opened my eyes and I had mascara all over his white hoodie. 

H- Jae im sorry. 

He looked down at me confused. 

J- Bubs why are you apolgizing to me? 

H- I ruined your hoodie. 

J- Oh I don't care its okay just go back to crying. 

He litely laughed. I buried my face back into his neck. And of course I did start crying all over again. It was starting to hurt my stomach from how hard I was crying. I have no idea what i'd do without this boy. 

A- Aw. Hunnies what's wrong? Is it Trevor? 

I just started to cry harder. 

J- Yeah mom its him.  Can you give us a little bit please? 

A- Of course. 

J- Its okay shes gone now. 

I calmed myself down enough to where I could talk. 

H- I love you Jae Jae. 

J- I love you too beautiful. 

H- Thank you. 

J- For what? 

H- Letting me cry and just being here. Oh and putting up with me all the time. Ive been holding everything in and im still holding in a lot I just don't want him to think he got the best of me. 

J- Hey you never have to thank me for being here for you or for anything. Im your best friend thats what im for. You do so much more for me and I could never thank you enough. 

H- This might piss your little girlfriend off but can I go raid your closet then we go to target to get junk food and come back and watch netflix and cuddle. I could use a besties night. 

J- I don't give a fuck if it pisses her off come on lets go get you some clothes. 

H- And you a new hoodie. 

We walked across the hall and I walked straight over to his closet and grab his black Shadowhill hoodie and a pair of my shorts i left in here. 

H- Im stealing your "glasses" too. 

J- Okie whatever you want i guess hey hand me a hoodie. 

I grab a random hoodie and chucked it at his face. He looked so baffled and I just couldn't help but laugh. 

J- Heyyyy look theres that laugh and smile I love and bitch i said hand me no fucking through it at my face you could've messed up my face. 

H- I would never do that. I love you beautiful face. 

H- ew nope. 

J- Gross. Beautiful really?

H- I didn't feel right saying it. 

J- Ill be waiting in the car get changed. 

Jaden walked out and I let out a sigh. Something feels different I don't know what it is. But lately it's only around him. Whatever. I quickly changed and slipped on Jaden's slides. And ran out to the car. 

J- Ready? 

H- Yep lets go.