~Chapter Two: Target Runs~

H- Are we there yet? 

I whined. 

J- Oh ma gawd. Yes we are literally in the parking lot jeez. 

H- Sorry you just drive like an old grandma. 

He put his hand over his heart and acted hurt. 

H- DUDE HANDS ON THE WHEEL 

J- DUDE WE ARE PARKED YOU IDIOT. 

H- Oh right sorry. Lets go before I start crying again. 

I got out of the car and walked up to Jaden and interlocked are fingers. As we walked inside I let go of his hand and hopped into a cart. 

H- Come on lets go! 

J- You want me to push you? 

H- No im just sitting in the cart for people to look at. Yes idoit . 

He shook his hand and started pushing me. I got on my knees and pointed towards the candy aisle. 

H- That way! I want candy! 

J- Okay okay im going. 

H- wait can we do a photoshoot so we can post on instagram?! 

J- Yeah come on

@ hannahphelps 

Target runs with this idoit. Love you butthead ❤️ @ jadenhossler 

Comments: 

@ jadenhossler- hey im your idoit :) 

@ lily_taylors- Oh so this is why you couldn't come over to comfort me Jaden? 

^@ hannahphelps- got off ma page 

@ joshrichards- miss you buds and defintely miss target runs :( 

^@ hannahphelps-  awww I miss you too Joshyyyy. When we see each other a target run is a must. Just no getting kicked out this time. 🤭 😅

^ @jadenhossler- miss you too :) 

@ jadenhosslerswife- awe bestiessssss 

@jadenhossler

Target runs wouldn't be right with out her 

She is a bully she through chips at me after this. :,(

Comments- 

@lily_taylors- so the girl who assualted your girlfriend is who you want to spend your time with? 

^@hannahphelps- hunnie is this you asking for round two and remember you hit me first :) 

^ @jadenhossler- you literally punched her in the face and she clapped back not really my problem lillan. 🤠

@ griffinjohnson- we stan what Hannah did. PERIOD. 

@ kiocyr- dude i lowkey kinda ship. 

^@hannahphelps- leave  🙃

@stanhannah- Dude Jaden's reply to lily is priceless.  😂😘 

^@hannahphelps-honeyyyy yessss. 

H- dude did you really say that to her? 

I said as I through a bunch of red bulls in the cary. 

J- Duh. She punched you first you had all right to punch back. 

H- Period. 

J- Okay we have enough junk food to last a normal person 2 weeks. 

H- Oh jaden you know we aren't normal right this will only get us through the first 6 movies. 

J- Yeah we will come back if we have to. 

H- im down for two target runs in 24 hours. 

J- oh by the way i think lily is gonna break up with me. 

H- What? 

J- Yeah she has been hinting at it for awhile I feel like i need her to breathe though. 

H- No no no no no. She doesn't get to do that. 

J- Do what. 

H- Hurt you. Make you go numb. Make you feel like shit. She doesn't have the right. Jaden she needs you, you don't need her. I know you feel like you do but you don't. She is a waste of your fucking time. Ive told you thing from the begining have i not? 

J- Yeah i know and the thing is she hasn't even broke up with me and i already feel fucking broken over it and i feel single. 

H- Jaden I swear if she hurts you. She knows I have an albi, a shovel, a place to hide a body, no one will ever find her. If they do I will willingly turn myself in. No one hurts you. 

J- Damn- remind me to tell my future girlfriends not to fuck with you. 

H- NO correction tell them not to fuck with you and hurt you cause that's when its game fucking over. 

J- okay okay. 

H- oh by the way im paying and no agruing or i will cut your penis off. 

J- okay you can pay i would like to keep all of my body parts attached. 

I payed and walked out to the car. 

Author's note~ 

Sorry if the pictures don't show wattpad is acting werid.