𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~1 𝐍𝐞𝐰 🌼

A/N: back with another story 😝

It was a beautiful day yet Sunny. All the 11 class students were already inside the class waiting for there Teacher.

Soon there teacher came along with a girl wearing round glass.

"Hello my dear students". The vice principal said and came inside. All the students got up and greet her together.

"So she is your new friend. She is new in this school and in Ahmedabad too. So be good with her". Vice principal said and went out. The girl was looking down as if the class will eat them.

"Okay so let me introduce her. She is Nishita Ghoshal and she is from Kolkata". Ms.smith said and looked around.

"Go and sit beside Anusha". She said went to the last second bench.

She set there without moving.

"Hi I'm Anusha". Anusha said and she looked at her side and found two more smiling faces.

"H..hello I'm Nishita". She said and looked at the blackboard.

"Hey! I'm jyugal and this STUPID is hardik". Jugal introducted himself too her.

"Bro! It's hardil not hardik". Hardik pout and said. Anusha chuckled softly.

"Hardik suits more than hardil".

"Yeah our three more friends need to come Darshan and Siddharth... They went out for a vacation without us". Anusha said in sad tone. Jyugal and hardil softly squeezed her shoulder.

"acha! Can we be friends?". Hardil asked her in happy tone. She looked at them and softly smile and nodded.

* * * *

"tell as more about you". Anusha said and took a bit of her sandwich.

"Hm I'm from Kolkata and my father got transfer here.... I didn't want to come".

"Why? Don't you like our Ahmedabad?". Jyugal asked to her while fixing his eyes on her.

"no it's not like that just I don't want to leave my city and my best friend".

"you miss your best friend?". Hardil asked as he noticed that she is very sad.

"yeah she was my only friend". She said and closed her lunch box.

"Hey! You don't eat anything". Anusha told.

"Not in a mood".

"ohk fine than let's go to class and sit". They all went to there class and set there.

"Nishu baby?". Anusha chuckled and said. Nishita softly smiled.

"call me whatever you want but don't add baby".

"no we have darshu baby so why not Nishu baby". Hardil said and laughed softly. While now they are not gonna stop calling her Nishu baby. [But I like it it's to cute]

"Can you tell me who is Darshan?". She said and remove her glasses.

"Oh your eyes is small". Jyugal said and laughed. Nishita smiled at him.

"He is class no no school's most cute and charming boy". Anusha said and looked behind Nishita.

"and better you don't put a eye on him". Someone said from behind. Nishita looked behind and found a group of three girls there.

"shut up you bitch Darshan is not your property so better you don't put a eye on him". Hardil said in anger as he Don't like her.

"oh please! I'm Bhavya Vyas and soon gonna be Bhavya raval". She said with full attitude.