𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~5: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲? 🌼

"so you are trying to lie with us?". Auntie said making me chock the food. I looked at darshan and than at her.

"What lie auntie?". I asked and drink the water. She smiled at me. I smiled back.

"maa wo na nishita i.. like her". Darshan directly said he is seriously a khatron ke Khiladi 👌🏻

"Oh acha". His father sternly said I looked down a hand came from behind in my head. I looked up and found auntie smiling at me. I must say she is very beautiful and pure heart.

"We don't have any kind of problem. Mujhe to ye bohot pasand hai darshu beta teri choose iss baar mujhe bohot ache lage". She said and kissed my and darshan's forehead.

"Humme bhi". The others groaned. Auntie chuckled and kissed there foreheads too. She came closer to me

"Eta amar maa". She said in Bengali and this things means alot for girl. It means she is now my mother my world. My mom too say this to me and

Yayyy it's time to cry Buddy ~ subconscious

I hate my subconscious but yeah know i will definitely cry.

"Arey! Don't cry bacha". She said than I realized I was crying. She hugged me and caressed my hairs.

"sorry bacha but you have to left as you finished your breakfast as your mom called me". She said and I remember it's going to be 11:30.

I finished my dinner and went home with my friends.

In the way, we all were talking happily.

"Hey! Nishu ek baat batao tum darshan se kise pat gaye?". Siddharth said and Darshan glared at him. I giggled and looked at Darshan.

"me to shayad 90° angle se pat gaye". I laughed joined by others while sid pout and laughed later. Darshan came closer and kissed my temple.

"Mujhe ferek nhi parta ki ye mere saath hai ya nhi isliye nhi ki me pyaar nhi karta isliye kyuki agar ye khush hai to me bhi bohot khush hu... Ye meri zindagi hai me iske bin nhi rah sakta par me rahe lunga agar ye khush hai to". Darsh said and made me fall for him again.

I hugged him infront of everyone the others were smiling. He hugged me back and kissed my cheeks making me red.

"Acha, bye see you guys tomorrow". I said and went home. I was at the door. Suddenly I turned back and saw Darshan was looking at me I smiled at him and mouthed bye. He smiled and went back.

I looked infront and saw papa standing there.

"Kya hu raha tha? Itni dar kyu hogayi?". Papa asked angrily. What happened to him suddenly? He again angrily said "andar aao".

I obey him and went inside. I saw mumma was there having a serious look.

"Kya hua?". I softly asked. Papa said me to sit I sit down and looked at them.

"Why didn't you tell us about this?". Mumma sternly asked oh god pata chal gaya kya ki darshan aur me? Nhi nhi pleaseeee sai baba don't do this!

"K..kya?". My voice cracked in fear. She came closer and she will slap me I'm hundred percent sure. I closed my eyes in advanced.

She tapped on my shoulder and I slowly opened my eyes and saw she as a box in her hand. She gave it to me and I readed the name it was from "YOUTUBE". I hurriedly opened it and It was my dream my sliver play button from youtube.

There was written my name all in one nishi.

"WHAT????". I shouted happily mumma hugged me leaving me in surprised as they were not happy with this stuffs..