𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~7 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 🌼

Her father went towards her and slapped her. It was first time when he slapped her. She looked at father in tear full eyes.

"Maine ky..a kiya?". She spoke, softly. Her father showed him some pictures which was unexpected.

"Ye kya hai?". Her mother asked, angrily. It was her and Darshan's making out pictures, there hugging pictures and etc

"Pa..pa-". She was cutted off by her mother. "Chup! Tujhe humne ye sab karne ke liye yahan pe laya?".

Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes. She looked down.

"Get this Nishita tum Darshan se milna to dur baat bhi nhi karogi". He said making her look at him in shock.

"Nhi me usse pyaar karti hu me uske bina nhi rahe sakti". She shouted and earned a slap from her mother. "Chup hum he tere parents aur hum decide karenge ki kya acha hai aur kya bura".

She was not ready to accept it. "Me Darshan se kabhi dur nhi jaungi.... He is my everything papa". She yelled at her father. He again slapped her. Her cheeks were red now.

"SHUT UP! TUMHE BOHOT PYAAR HAINA DARSHAN SE TO ME DARSHAN KO HE MAR DETA HU". he yelled at Nishita and started calling someone. She knows how her father is. And what he is.

"Nhi papa pleaseeee". She started crying. Her parents felt bad and was slowly melting but they kept themselves together.

"Okay me usko kuch nhi karunga tum yahan pe rahogi to darshan se milogi so better hoga tum Kolkata jao". He said and she agreed as she doesn't want anything to happen to Darshan.

"Tum usko in sabke barme kuch nhi bologi samajhi?". Her mom told, softly. She nodded and went to her room.

She cried the whole night as she don't want to go far from Darshan but she as to go... 💔.

Next week later, she was not talking with darshan as it will become hard for her to go. She ignored him as much as possible. Darshan thought she was just pranking him as he pranked at her last week.

She reached at there spot as Anusha she was the only one in there group to get highest marks.

"Ek baat bata moti tu itni ache kaise hai studies me? Jab ki humme dehko me to 40% marks me bhi kush hai". Jyugal said and laughed joined by others expect Nishita.

"Okay guys stop! Now, Darshan ji is gonna say something to our Nishu baby". Anusha told and smiled. Nishita looked at her. Darshan placed his hand on top of nishita. She looked at the hand and than at him.

"so! Miss Nishita Ghoshal will you marry me?". After hearing those words she was more broken now as she have to say no.

"N..o". She said and got up making others shock. All of them got up.

"See darshan me tum jaise pagal nhi hu jo ek relationship ko shaadi me leke jau mujhe mere studies pe focus karna hai aur kuch nhi chaya mujhe so please". She was about to go but darshan held her arms and pulled her in a warm hug.

"it's okay shaadi baad me kar lenge but gussa mat hu na meri jaan". He said and giggles the others too did. She was on the verge of crying but she controlled her tears and pushed him away.

"don't touch me! Dehko jo tha wo tha ab se kuch nhi hai dono ke beech so I'm sorry Darshan. Seriously liya to is relationship ko". She said and went out she was crying but went she heared footsteps sound she wiped it off.

Darshan was shocked and hurted too. He wiped his tears and went behind her. He turned her around and hugged her tightly.

"Sorry sorry Nish kuch galti hua to". He said and started crying. It was making Nishita more week. He added "mujhe mat choro pleasee mar jaunga please".

The others also came there.

"Kya hua Nishu darshan ne kuch kiya kya?". Kritish asked. She broked the hug and walked back.

"dehko kuch hua hai ya nhi mujhe kuch nhi pata me ab mujhe jane do please". She said turned to go but stopped by darshan's voice. "me mar jaunga tumhre bina please nish". He shouted and started crying. She wiped her tears and looked at him.

"to mar jao". She yelled and looked away. He was not able to stand anymore he fall on his knees.

"Darshan". Hardik said and all of them looked at Darshan. Nishita turned and saw him like this making her cry. She went towards him and hugged him. She head on her chest.

"Please samajho na me tumhare saath nhi rehna chahati hu pleaseeee". She told, softly and kissed his hairs. Siddharth and Anusha was suspected about something she is hiding.

She broked the hugged and turned away.
"Good-bye darsh hope we will meet soon". She started crying she runned away from there.

Darshan was crying badly. They all took him to his house. And told everything to his parents.

"kuch to hua hai". His mom said and they all nodded and went to there house.

His mom went and saw him crying, hugging the pillow. She didn't disturb him and went to her room.

On the other hand, nishita went to her house and saw her luggage was in the living room.

"Go and get ready you are leaving now". Her mom said. She nodded and went to her room and changed. She didn't cried anymore as she knows it's no more use of crying.

She went down and saw her parents. They all left for Kolkata.

Darshan got to know about this after few weeks he cried alot. There was not a single day he didn't cry.

Same as Nishita she cries alot.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Hola readers! I was not about to post but ye last time hai agar mujhe Abuse words use kiya I swear uski maa chudo dungi.

Anyways, hope you like this part judai in seventh part 🤧🥺

So after few years what will happen?

Do follow me, like and pleaseeee left a review on this part so that I can make some changes in upcoming parts.

Spread love ~mehak ❤️‍🔥

Spread love
~mehak ❤️‍🔥