𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~9 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲? 🌼

"are you still at me mad?". Darshan asked, softly. She looked at him he was so far from her. She then understood that she was dreaming.

Wow at least I hugged you in my dreams. ~ she told to herself. He came towards her and held her uppar arms, Softly

"I know nish you still love me so you came back". He said and was about to hug her but she pushed him.

"Darsh please don't do this". She said and turned around. A tear left her eyes. He went infront her and kissed her forcefully. She tried to pulled back but he didn't let her. Finally, after being breathless he left her.

"Pagal hu kya Darshan?". She shouted  at him he smiled like a child.

"haan ji wo aunty". He said in a childishly way.

"what the fuck aunty?". She yelled at him as he said aunty. He chuckled and went towards her and hugged her, softly.

"Whatever I call you you are my nish my babes my everything". He said making her smile, widely. But again she remembered about that day what her father said to her.

She slowly pushed him and looked at the window.

"You still love me right?". "no!". She simply said making him feel bad.. but he too prepared himself to make her fall for him again.

"Aww.... I know my nish still love me". He said and pinched her cheeks. She pout, cutely.

"You be ready for a surprise, love". He said and sat on the couch. She was confused what surprise he will give her.

"What's going on in your life?". He asked

"Nothing interesting. Work, eat, sleep doing household chores". She said and he smiled. "Why are you smiling?". She asked and he smiled cheekily.

"because I thought you would have a bf so hehe". He said an giggled. She too did softly.

"No, no I'm not interested what about you?".

"music, fans, family and my NISH". he said and smiled she bit her lower lips to hide her smile.

"please don't hide that beautiful smile". He said and gave her a flying kiss. The others came to the room.

"Hey! Nishita i got call from your father today morning and he that you will work here with us". Naushad said and smiled..
"we are really lucky to work with you but.. there is a problem".

"What?". "you can't be the CEO as Anusha is the CEO and so you will be Darshan's secretary". As soon as Naushad said that Darshan smiled, widely and Jumped from his seat.

"What happened Darshan?". Avish asked him and he just shook his head and looked at nishita. Nishita looked at her from her corner eye.

"Mere papa ko pata hai?". She asked and he nodded. Strange unhone mujhe yahan kam karne diya waah ~ she said in her mind.

"Okay so this is his schedule and this is the places where he as too do concert so you have to make everything perfect for him okay". Naushad told. She smiled and looked at others.

"Bhai, does she deserves to work with darshan?". Maya asked. Nishita looked at her. "I mean looked at her she looks like that bhenji types of girls so she does deserves to work with darshan".

"Maya you don't have to poke your nose in our matter". Darshan said sternly and smiled. He added "Bhai ye kal se kam join kar sakti hai na?". Darshan asked. Naushad nodded.

"Nishu, join us tonight in club". Hardik said and nishita was shocked she thought they would hate her.

"Ab-".  She was cutted off by Siddharth "yes, please Nishi". She was not able to say no looking there puppy eyes. She nodded and they all smiled.

"You guys never invite me in any party". Maya said and glared at Nishita.

Nishita's pov.

"Because you are a drunk which we are not so". Anu said and giggles. She is always being that savage. I don't know why but they all don't hate me either that all love me.

"Okay I will go now". I said and was about to go but darshan caught my wrist and stop me.

"come at trilogy super club at 7:00". He said and smiled. I nodded and went out and went to my house.

Author's Pov

"Hayee Ram ki hoibo amar(kya hoga mera)". She said and changed. She made her lunch and watched some web series.

After few hours she ate her Lunch. Called her mom and said everything. She took a nap and got up at 5:30 am. As she as to go.

She took bath and wore a black mini dress with black high heels it was already and put on some lipstick. It was already six so she went to club as it's 50 minutes far from her house.

After 50 minutes of driving she inside the club and saw Darshan and she almost faint.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇       ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇       ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇      ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Hola reader's! So the parts are small right? Because it's Just 9 parts so parts will be a bit small from now.

And yeah this part will be hurting but it was not 😂 because the author is chutiya. She lied to everyone. 

Left it hope you enjoyed this part

Do follow, like and comment

SPREAD love
~mehak ❤️‍🩹