𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~8 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞/𝐬𝐡𝐞? 🌼

7 years later...

"I don't want to go".

"But you have to it's your work".

"no I don't want to please papa".
Bruh! Two fucking hours!

And he is still not understanding me! I don't want to go Mumbai. Pehle ahmedabad se kolkata and avi kolkata se mumbai.

"why? It's my order bubble". He ordered, sternly. I just nodded and went to my room and started packing.

As I was packing I got boxs. I don't remember who gave that. I went and closed the door. I came back and took the boxs.

The colour of first box was blue, the second was black and the third was purple. I opened the first box it was a white simple kurti. I looked at it for searching it's name but I didn't got anything.

I opened the second box there was gucci's bloom perfume which is my favourite and a beautiful butterfly hairpins. Kun hai ye? Jaise sab kuch pata hai meri favourite ke barme pata hai.

I opened the third box and saw what I didn't expect. There was a letter with my
Baby's name

The letter 💌:

Hey my lifeline how are you? I'm missing you alot. You know what I have been planning for sooo manyy things but I forgot to give you so I gave it to Anusha to give you babes!

You know what I hate when you ignore me I feel like my death is coming near me. You promise me that you will not leave me! Promise? Yes. That's like my babes.

Acha, you know what I am waiting for is to look you in this outfit with the beautiful smell of this perfume ❤️.
But more than that I'm waiting for is to look you in a royal red lehenga choli being my bride.

Pata hai mujhe ki me bohot bare bare sapne dehk raha hu par tu meri hai aur meri he hogi okay my nish

Oye! Pagal ro kyu rahe hai? Mat ro yaar tu roti hai to mujhe bohot bura lagta hai so please my nish don't cry 💙.

~your lovely, to-be-husband Darshan
To
My lovely, beautiful, gorgeous Mrs.Raval

* * *
After reading it I was crying, silently and this stupid knows that I will definitely cry. I still love my Darshan my world.

Is pagal ko pata tha ki meri favourite colour, perfume, dress kya hai! But will he still remember that? The time we made love because 18 was just awesome!

I wiped my tears and looked at the paper where is my place and everything name is written.

I will be staying in Malad West for one or two weeks than will be shift in Andheri East. My work is in indie music label as a CEO waah!

I started my packing again and I took the kurti also.

I will wear the outfit that he gave me so that he could remember me again If we meet.

Par kya ab uski life me koi nhi hogi? Ab to uski life me bohot sari Gf's hogi na me bhi pagal hu.

I thought and took everything and went out. Her my papa ji is waiting for me.

"Let's go". He said and dragged me outside the house. And we both went to airport.

* * *

Finally, I reached mumbai. Wow... Beautiful.