𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~3 𝐀 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 🌼

Next day, Nishita went to school and sat on her place. Her friends didn't came there.

"Bitch! How dare you kiss my darshan?". Someone said to her. She lift her head up and saw it was Bhavya.

"What?". She asked softly.

"Yes, I asked you why the fuck did you kissed my darshan?".

"I didn't kiss him".

"shut up you kissed him and I saw that. Yesterday, in multimedia room".

"I swear I didn't kiss him". Tears rolled down her eyes.

"shut up you need a punishment". Bhavya said making Nishita scare. She got up in a jerk and moved back.

"Bhavya". Someone shout for behind. The two looked back found Darshan, hardik, Anusha, jyugal, Siddharth, kritish and miss Neelima.

Darshan went towards them and stand between Bhavya and Nishita.

'thanks darshan you saved me today... You are the hero of my life and you will be hero of everyone in future too' ~she said in her mind.

"Miss see I told you she always bullies innocent people... They don't even talk with her still she does that". Darshan said making Nishita fall for his words and he too.

"Bhavya have bullied Nishu on her first day also". Anusha told

"What? Nishi is it true?". Neelima asked looking at nishita who was behind or can say hiding behind darshan. Darshan softly pulled her in a hug INFRONT of Bhavya. Nishita was very shock. He stroked her hairs and broke the hug

"Tell the true nish she can't do anything to you... I'm there for you". Darshan said softly. Neelima was happy looking at them she secretly made a video of them and send someone.

Nishita was on the verge of crying loud. She was unable to talk. She just nodded her head.

"Do you even have any idea whose daughter is she?". Neelima shouted at her.

"She is the-". Neelima was cutted off by Nishita. "Please don't tell it's okay".

"No I can't we got a order to take a good care of you! And she bullied you that means she will be suspended for 2 or 3 months no matter is there are exams or not".

Neelima told and took Bhavya to principal. Her friends came and hugged her tightly, together.

All the students came. They all sat on there seats. Nishita was freaking out what is she comes back again and darshan couldn't save her?

Darshan noticed that she is not focusing on what the teacher is teaching. He placed his hand on her leg. She looked at darshan and then at hand. She just smiled at him.

"Don't worry if she comes back she can't do anything to you". Darshan's words made Nishita comfortable...

* * *

"Nishu it's okay yarr she deserves it". Anusha said as she is tensed.

"What are you doing here". Someone asked from behind. It was hardik, jyugal, Siddharth and kritish.