𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~15: 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐢? 🌼

She opened her eyes. And she looked it was Darshan. She was surprised to see him. "what are you doing here?".

She got up in jerk and looked at him. "nish baby listen to me". He said and was going towards her to hug her. But she bend a bit and escape from his right arm.

He turned and saw her face it was having no expression and it was really funny. He started laughing.
"oh god Nishi hahaha you're so cute.... Look at your face". He was laughing, loudly. His stomach was hurting alot.

"Harami Raval, is it really funny?". She asked and went closer to him. She was having angry expression. He stopped and looked at her and pulled her closer by waist. "i missed you so much". He said and a tear roll down from his beautiful eyes.

"Darshan leave me". She said, softy and struggle to get out of his grip. He tighten it and leaned his face. She stopped moving and looked at his eyes. She was not feeling uncomfortable. It was giving her comfort.

"whatever you have heard or saw is a lie, nish. I really love you from the day I saw you to till now I just have loved you and I will love you forever. That day when you left was my worst day ever. I thought you left me for your dreams--".

"dreams? What dreams?". She cutted him off and asked him. He looked away and sigh. He looked again at her and said. "Nish, I will say it and it's true I know you wouldn't believe me. But it's true..". he paused "that day I went to your house and was asking about you.... Your father said you went to Kolkata to fulfill your dreams".

This thing shocked her. But somewhere she knew that his father really tried to push Darshan away from her. "He even said that you love your dreams more then me. I'm not i'm not important for you.... You never loved me..". He couldn't continue anymore. He left her and looked away. He was crying.

Nishita couldn't believe still as he told her about his affair. "Darsh, are you in a rel.. relationship?". Her voice cracked a bit. He wiped his tears. But it was flowing continuously. He turned and nodded his head and said, softly. "Yes, just to make you jealous. I never loved Maira nor I wanted to use her. But she said she will help me to make you jealous so I did".

Nishita didn't knew how to react. She just sigh and went closer to him. Tears were in both of there eyes. "I... thought that--". "You thought that I never loved you and cheated on you right?".

She nodded and hugged him, tightly.
"I LOVE YOU DARSHAN I LOVE SOOO MUCH". He was so happy. He hugged her back and kissed her head. "i love you I love tooo..... Kabhi chorke nhi jana mujhe". They were really happy. They couldn't say how much.

She broke the hug and kissed him. After so long time there lips were together. Calming them. Darshan broke the kiss after few minutes and kissed her forehead.

"Acha now leave this all things and let's go back to India". He said and smiled. She smiled to and said "hm yeah we'll but not today after few days......I wanna spend few days just with you alone". He smirked and picked her up in bridal style and took her to her bedroom.

"Oh hello kya?".

"you said you wanna spend time with me alone na".

"Raval, don't you think you're extra horny?". She said and pushed him and went to her closet and picked up a dress. He came from behind and hugged her. "itne saal tak appni havas bacha ke rakhe bas tere liye aur ab tu ye bol rahi hai no shame".

He said dramatically and went away from there. Nishita changed and went out she was looking beautiful...

"Nishi tu itni beautiful kab bani?".

"jab tere andar itni Havas aayi".

He giggled and kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks. He was about to kiss her lips when she putted her hand in between.