𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~11 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 🌼

"Ahh! My head is hurting". Darshan said and got up from the bed. He was walking when his head was spinning. Just then he was about to fall but Nishita came and caught him.

He looked at her and drowned in her eyes. They both were looking at each other's eyes like that both got back there life.
His arms wrapped around her waist and shoulder and her on his back.

"Thik hu?". She asked, softly and he set back on the bed.

"Yeah... Ahh! Headache hu raha". He said and started massaging his forehead. She went to kitchen and brought the lemon juice she made for him.

"Ye lo". She said and gave it to him. He smiled and took the glass and made her sit on the bed beside him.

"Kal maine kuch galt bola kya?". He said in embarassed. She smiled and looked away. He added "kya bola aunty?".

She looked at him he was giggling silently. "Has lo koi na". She said he started laughing loudly. He stopped and looked at her.

"Kya hua haso na?". She said with a pout. He came closer to her and kissed her. She was shocked in first. He pulled her closer by waist and kissed her with Passion.

"Darsh". She said and breaked the kiss. She went out of the room. Darshan became angry.

I knew it! You don't love me you just use me that time. And today also you came to use me but Miss. Ghoshal it's not your time it's my time. ~ he said in his mind and went out.

He saw her talking with the delivery boy. She closed the door. She turned and saw him standing folding his arms.

"What?". She asked and kept the parcel in the table.

"Nothing I just need some answers of my questions". He said, rudely. Which Nishita didn't like.

"I will not answer if you don't talk well with me". She said, sternly and was about to go in her room when he pushed her back.

"WHAT THE FUCK DARSHAN?". She shouted at him he came and held her upar arms in anger.

"Why Nishita why? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?". he yelled and pushed her as he pushed her she felt down and got hurt on her hand as it got twist.

"AHHH!". He got sacred and went towards her. And looked at her hand. He sat on his knees and took her hand on his hand.

"I am sorry...sorry". He Said she looked at him and pushed him away.

"DON'T". she shouted and got up her hand was paining alot.

"Nish". He whispered, softly. His eyes were filled with tears.

"Your nish goes in hell". She yelled at him and looked at her hand.

"You know what I thought of going back to you and tell you everything that why I left you? But now. I understood that YOU DON'T DESERVE A GIRL LIKE ME". She said and grabbed his hand and took him out of his house.

"Nish, babes listen to me once". He told and cupped her face. Tears were in both of there eyes. She pushed him away again which made him mad too.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I'M ALWAYS TRYING TO BE WITH YOU AND YOU? DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE A HEROINE OR WHAT?". he shouted at her and came inside her house.

Thank god all of the peoples in her building went to somewhere.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE OF GIRL". he said and turned around. Tears rolled down her eyes.

"Than who is your type girl?". She asked and wiped her tears.

"Maira... My to-be-wife with whom I'm gonna marry in this month". He said making her heart stabbed by knife.

"Wow... Congratulations Mr.Raval I'm so happy for you". She said and went inside her room. He felt bad and anger and went to his house. As soon as he went to his house nishita burst out in tears.

"Kyu? Kyu mere saath he aisa hota hai? Maine kya begara hai appka bhagwan? Pehle jab me 4 years ki thi to mujhse meri parents chin liya jab me 6 years ki hui to mujhe parents diya jo pyar to karte hai par appne matlab ke liye. And jab sab kuch thik hua to mujhe darshan se kyu milaya agar milaya to dur kyu kiya? Kyu?".

She screamed loudly and was crying badly.

In the other side, Darshan went home in anger and saw his father and Maira's parents sitting there.

"Areey! Darshan beta kaise hu?". Maira's father asked him. He fakes smiles and went towards them and touched there feet in respect.

"me thik (in mind: nhi hu bilkul nhi hu appki beti ne dimaag kabar kar diya hai kun bole isse ki me isse nhi nishita se nhi nhi meri nish se pyaar karta hu?) Hu uncle app dono?". He said and set beside maira

He smiled at her. She smiles back at him.

"Hum thik tab honge jab tum dono shaadi karlo". Maira's mother said.

"shaadi ya barbadi? Me to nish ke liye ye sab kar raha hu bas kuch he din bas uske baad me sabko sach bol dunga". He said in his mind.

"auntie wo..". He was cutted off when his phone rings and it was Naushad. He excuses himself and went to his room and picked the call.

"Darshan kahan hu tum?". Naushad asked him he tells that he is in home. Naushad said to him to call at office. He went to living room.

"Wo.. I need to go to office. Kam hai important". Darshan said but Maira didn't let him go.

"Maira samajho kam hai mujhe". Darshan told and jerk her hand and went to office.

"Ek to ye Nish or ab ye Maira.... Par me Nish ko gali kyu de raha hu? Meri wajah se usko chot lagi I think mujhe usko dehkne Jana chaya".

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Hola readers! So hope you like this part plus the new cover. It was made by my kutti bestie saima mohit_darshner she is a pro at this things.

And yeah there is a thing I wanna tell that before publishing ARRANGE MARRIAGE SEASON 2 I will be publishing. 'The hot kidnapper!'.

Poster by saima. And yeah it's really hot.

So yeah I'm publishing it first as it's a short FF and yeah this story is also short so sorry whoever expect it to be long😛.

Do follow, like and give review. Half people are blocked for not giving reviews 😗
Spread love 💕
~Mehak 🔥❤️