𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~14: 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 🌼

Nishita's pov 💛✨

I went to USA just telling Anusha about it. Because no use of staying there that guy would never leave me.

I don't know what does Darshan want from me after having a girlfriend who looks like a horse *Ahem*.

I sigh and took my coffee and sat down on my bed looking outside the window.

It was raining my Darshan's favourite and bluefamily's too

It was raining my Darshan's favourite and bluefamily's too. But.... He is not my Darshan anymore. He is already someone else.

Flashback
In India

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PAPA?
I'M NO MORE A KID STOP THIS ALL NONSENSE I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT". Nishita yelled

"NO YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T DO THAT RIGHT NOW. DO WHATEVER I'M SAYING". He snapped at her

"AND YOU'RE SAYING ME TO GET MARRIED TO A GUY WHOM I DON'T KNOW!". She sigh in anger trying to control her anger.

"YES I'M SAYING TO MARRY HIM HE WILL LOVE YOU AND GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT".

"WHEN I FUCKING DON'T WANT TO THEN WHY SHOULD I?".

"BECAUSE DARSHAN IS.....". he stopped and looked away. Which made Nishita sus him.

"Papa? Darshan is what?". She asked, calmly. "No...thing". He trembled and looked away.

"Papa Darshan is what say". She said and went infront of him. He sigh and said "Darshan is already someone else and they're going to marry each other soon".

This made Nishita shocked she was not able to make sure what she heard now. "But he said he love me." Her voice was having pain it was hard for her father to see her like this.

"But it's true he forgot the love and everything he just know now is Maira her girlfriend that's it".

Tears rolled down her eyes. Her knees became week. She sat on the sofa looked at the floor. Tears were continuously flowing through her eyes.

"Bacha it would be better if you forget him and marry someone else. I guess you will do that much for me!".

He said and went away from there. Nishita was not in a stage to talk she just sat there and cried for hours.

That night she said her father and booked the tickets.

Flashback ends.

I was broken. I couldn't think anything anymore. My Darshan whom I loved so much as forgot me saying 'i will love you till my last breath' I never thought you would change so much Darshan.

I looked at my phone. I was having darshan's wallpaper in my phone. I smiled looking at the adorable little boy. The memories of us were continuously flashing in front of my eyes. I closed my eyes and got lost in our moments.

After few minutes, I felt a warm and soft hand cupping my face.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Hellum lovies!
Did you all miss me? No? ☹️
It's okay but I did!!!!
So finally the next part is out hope you all enjoyed it. And it's small I know but I wanna share something so.

I will unpublished my story "The hot kidnapper" as I don't get anything about it! And it's no use to continue now. I will publish it soon after completing it and getting better ideas for it.

But now I will publish my new story arrange marriage~A love story S2 as it was the story I said I will share first.

(And to the person the story the hot kidnapper was made I'm not deleting for our personal matters it's just I don't like the story that much so)

My final exams are 4 days far and I didn't study anything and continue to write this small part and it's not a big deal for me.

So will see you guys in next part.

Till then 🌼
Do like ❤️
Comment ✨
And follow 🧚
Spread love 🌻

Till then 🌼Do like ❤️Comment ✨And follow 🧚 Spread love 🌻

Edit by this bachi 😗✌🏻
~Mehak 💓