𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭~4 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞? 🌼

Darshan's pov.

As soon as she said raped my eyes were wide open. How can she be raped?

"Nish please tell me actually what happened?". I asked her again she looked into my eyes. She got up to go I took got up and held her upar arms.

"See I would never judge you so tell me what happened". I said she looked at me she was about to say something to I slowly took her to one empty room and locked it. I sat down and made her sit on my lap.

"Tell me love, what happened". I told her again but this time I add love. And I should too because she is my love my world. My nish. ❤️

"When I was at 8th standard my father's friend and his son came to my house. They stayed in our house for a night. I slept alone in my room and-". She again started crying.

"and?". I asked her tears fell from my eyes too.

"and first his son came and did with me than his father came and did". She said and didn't said anything and hugged her tightly. I want with me forever.

I made her sit on the bed and took a glass of water for her. "Drink". I said she drink it in one go. I sat there and stroked her hairs.

"See! Whatever I'm going to say is true so please don't over react or throw me out of your life". I example her. She looked at me and smiled and that is when I die.

"actually it's... Like that..." I was not able to find words... Bru! She will definitely kill me today.

"Ilikeyoualotcanwedate". I said in one go she was like  'Wtf was that?'.

"So you like me?". She asked and I looked down and blushed. I looked at her she was having a teary eyes oh shit ye nhi hona chahiye tha.

"OH NO sorry Nish please don't cry". I said and hugged her she broke down in my arms. She broke the hug after a minute and cupped my face.

Author's Pov ✨

She cupped his face and pulled him closer. They both closed there eyes and there lips lock.

The kiss the was soft, passionate. It was first kiss for both of them. Darshan licked her lips asking for permission. She parted her lips and let his tongue go inside and explore every bit of her.

He was tasting every bit of her. They apart being breathless. She joined there forehead together. "I too like you but I'm scared that you will left me when-". She was cut off when darshan again placed his soft, pink lips to her.

"Listen... From today to till I'm alive I will just love you not anyone else okay?".

She hums and kissed him again. He laid her down on the bed and pecked her forehead. And flipped beside her and pulled her closer and cuddle with her.

Next day, everyone was worried that where is Darshan and Nishita.

"Woh log upar ho sakte hai". Auntie said and went up with everyone in the room where Nishita and Darshan were cuddling.

Auntie opened the door and all of them went inside as soon as they saw this they were shocked.

"What the freak is it darsh?". Auntie said and was about to go and wake them up but there Friends stopped her.

"Arey! Auntie no worries they both love each other so they are sleeping together".

"Really?". Auntie was so happy that she didn't woke them up and went down with them.

After 15 minutes Nishita woke up as she was feeling hot. She tried to move back but his grip was very tight for her.

"Darsh". She softly said and opened her eyes. She smiled at him and pecked his cute nose.