𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~2 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬? 🌼

Darshan's pov

I was talking with my friends when a girl entry the class I looked at her she was beautiful and cute too because of her glasses...

She as long hairs till her waist, Chubby cheeks, big eyelashes, light dark brown eyes, prefect shape nose. Not like me

She came towards me I stood up.. she looked me like I'm a monster...

"Ab.... Anusha didn't you tell him that it's darshan who is gonna sit here?". She asked to anu. Anu looked like she is about to laugh.

"See it's not your bench so anyone can sit here". I said sternly to her. Shit I scared her. She moved aside. Looking at her feet.

"Dumbo he is Darshan". Anusha smacked her head and said.. she looked at me and nodded. I smiled at her and she gave me her sweet smile.

* * *

"So I'm I cute?". I asked breaking the ice between us. She looked at me and blushed.

"Yes". She whispered like someone is gonna kill us. I made a sad face. She looked at me in confusion.

"Kya hua?".

"I'm not cute". I said and looked away. I slowly looked at her she was looking at me with pout. Waise to me sakth launda hu par yahan me pigal gaya.

"Ohk it's illegal". I told

"What?".

"Your being so cuteee". I said to her and she blushed hard. The bell rang we closed the books and went to Cafeteria.

"Bhavya is not good be far from her". I warned her as she as already hurt so many girls.

"You don't like her?". She asked a took a bite of anu's sanwich.

"Nope! She is a bitch... She is annoying and irritating I just-". I was cutted off by someone's voice.

"Oh so now I'm annoying and irritating? Wow... Darshan if I'm annoying also no matters anymore as you are mine". Oh god this bhavya murder kar du usko?

"Shut up and get lost". Anusha said and looked at Nishita and said

"Nishu sun tu aaj humare saath humare spot pe milegi ok".

"c'mon Anusha you know me from childhood and never told me to come to yours spot and today you asked a strange girl who just came yesterday?".

"because she is sweet not like you... And yeah it would be better if you don't come to our place or else you will be thrown out of there". Hardik warned her sternly. But whatever he said was true she is sweet. And this bhavya sooo rude... 

"please Bhavya jao yahan se aur kitna insult hona hai?". I told to her. But she is sooo stubborn

"I know Darshan you felt bad that your friends are insulting me so why don't you take stand?".

"OKAY YOU STAY HERE I'M GOING". I said and went to a empty class room.

Nishita's pov 

He went from there because of Bhavya. Anusha looked at and whispered "please go to second floor multimedia 3 room.

I nodded and went up and was looking for multimedia 3 room and suddenly some boys came. They were three.

"wow... New girl bro". The first boy said.

"yes, and just look at her how beautiful she is uff". The thrid boy told I was freaking out what to do than someone grab my hand from behind and pulled me.