𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭~12: 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 🌼

He went to her flat and was about to ring the doorbell but the door was opened. He went inside and than to her bedroom.
He saw her laying on the bed and a boy top of her.

"What the hell". He yelled at his top of voice. The guy moved away from her and sat beside her. Darshan glared at Nishita. She looked away and signed the guy to go from here.

Before going he kissed her cheeks making darshan more anger. Darshan was about to punch him when Nishita came and stopped him.

"Don't D". She said and the guy went away from there. Darshan was hell anger on her.

"What you think of yourself? You're not my boyfriend anymore so please stop behaving like this". She yelled at him and was about to go out. When he pulled back her and pushed her again on bed.

"SHUT UP! I thought i should go and see whether you are good or not and you? Tujhe kya lagta hai me tujhe avi bhi pyaar karta hu? Na tujh jaise ladki to meri aukaat ki nhi hai". He said and went closer to her. "tu baad me ja mujhe koi ferek nhi pata I just hate you".

He said and went to his car. Nishita was numb There. She thought of stopping him but then she understood that it will not be good.

On the other side, Darshan sat on his car and kept his head on the car staring. Tears were rolling down his eyes. He was so hurted but can't say anyone anything.

He wiped his tears and went to office. He there meet Naushad, Siddharth , hardil, Anusha and Dhruwal

"Hi". Anusha said and hugged him. He fakes smiles and set next to them. They all started talking about his new concert. After few minutes. Nishita came inside.

"Hello nishita!". Naushad said. she smiles and sat next Anusha. Darshan was really anger from her so he didn't looked at her.

"Nishita you and darshan and the team is going to Delhi for his concert". Naushad told, she shook her head and went to her cabin.

"Nishi?". Anusha said she turned back and saw her coming towards her with a box. She added "ye le aaj na ek party me jana hai and ye tere liye maine special liya hai".

Nishita smiled, faintly and took it she was about to go when Anusha stopped her.

"Kya hua re? Sab thik haina?". Anusha asked, and cupped her face. Nishita smiled and said "yes, Mrs. Siddharth Amit Bhavsar sab thik hai".

Nishita smirked at her. While Anusha turned red and slapped her uppar arms.

"Kya.. bol rahe hai tu huh?". Anusha fumbled, making Nishita chuckle.

"Haan haan mazak kar rahe thi chal ab nikal yahan se". Anusha smiled and went. In the other side, Darshan was so anger with her. 'I hate you Nish I hate you! I never expected that you will cheat on me that also two times. Ughhh!!! Why Nishi why?'

He thought to himself and went to out of the conference room and was going outside when he heard some voice.

Yes yes I did it! Usko lagta hai ki me he uski Nishita hu par usko kya pata ki me to Nishita hu he nhi! Abhishek uncle app tension mat lena okay me darshan ko nafrat karwa dungi Nishita se

After hearing those words his world turned away. He was numb there he couldn't understand what he just heard.

Abhishek uncle Darshan ki wajah se appse Nishita dur hui na isliye ab wo Maira se shaadi karke nishita se dur ho jaye ga or kabhi bhi uske ass pass bhi nhi aayega.... Usne nishita ne darshan ko bechane ke liye ahmedabad chora tha na ab wo he Darshan usko chor dega

He was about to go when someone hold his arms. He looked back and found Anusha there.

"Chor mujhe. She is not my Nish". He was about to go but she pulled her with him in the store room.