Chapter 8

6 months later

I was walking into a dark tunnel, I didn't know where I was heading but I couldn't stop myself. I had no control over my body as I continued to walk towards my unknown destination.

I reached the end of the tunnel and when I did, I saw a huge lake. A lake that was full of dead souls, souls that felt so lost and had no peace. I was not fazed by this which kinda surprised me. I turn to my left to see a huge flight amount of stairs that lead to a temple. A temple that was shaped like a skull.

Suddenly I forced myself to walk up those steps. With each step I took, I started to feel excited. I didn't know why I was feeling like this but I didn't feel the need to worry.

Right when I reached the top of the stairs, I saw no door but only the entrance that was free for me to enter.

When I entered the room, I suddenly felt comfortable. Like I was home again. I embraced this feeling as I looked around the room. I paused for a moment when I saw a man, leaning down against the table with his back facing me. I wasn't able to see his face but I could tell that he was distracted by something. There was something about this man that seemed familiar.

His appearance

He was wearing a long black robe that was connected with a smokey base below his feet.

The top of his head was in flames. Blue flames that were very similar to my own.

For some reason, I felt like I knew this man but I didn't know from where. I slowly started to walk towards him.

After taking a few steps, he quickly turns around to face me as he caught me by surprise. When he does, his face appeared to be blurry but his eyes are what caught my attention.

I noticed how he had the same colored eyes as my own. His blue eyes were showing me a sense of safety and comfort.

Right before I could say something, everything around me changes.

The man was no longer in front of me as I saw that I was in a different setting. I was in the middle of a throne room. Everything was in gold as I observed the place.

As I looked around, I turned to see another man, completely different than the one I saw before. He was holding a staff while sitting on a high golden chair which I assumed was a throne.

He stands up from it as I take in his full appearance

He was wearing a golden armor with a green cape that was so long it almost reached the ground. He was also wearing a horned helmet. It made him look like he had full authority over everything around him

Like a king.

I walk towards the man to have a better look at him. I stopped once I was in front of him below the staircase to his throne. This time I was able to see his face, unlike the other man from before.

I could see he had pale skin that was almost as white as snow. With perfect cheekbones and a sharp jawline.

When I looked into his eyes, I could see they were green. His green eyes were so full of life as well as a hint of mischief. 

I didn't know what was wrong with me but I felt so enchanted by him. He was the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my entire life. 

He looked like he was carved from marble. I almost drooled at the sight of him.