Chapter 9

Note: Hey everyone, I just wanted to thank you all for those who kept reading my story. I did not expect to get so many reads on this and I'm glad that some of you liked it. I just wanted to let you all know Loki will be showing up in this story but It's gonna take a little bit of time because I have to get through my character's role in Iron man 2. I promise that you won't have to wait too long because I will be writing and updating as much as I can. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter. I will be posting the next chapter sometime this week. maybe even two if I have time.

It's been 2 days since my dad's hearing. The news was going crazy after his big announcement and they made some interesting comments about this. Especially about me. Like how I didn't look like him or the fact that they labeled me as the Forgotten Stark.

Pepper yelled at my dad about this because she said that this could affect my life very badly and that this wasn't supposed to come out until my 17th birthday.

I asked my dad why he did this and he said that he wanted to share the spotlight with me and that he wanted to show the world just how lucky he was to have me. But I had a feeling there was more to it. My suspicion grew even more when my dad promoted Pepper as CEO at Stark Industries. Something else was going on with him and I'm going to find out whether he likes it or not.

 Something else was going on with him and I'm going to find out whether he likes it or not

(This is what Hope's wearing)

I was standing near the boxing ring where my dad and Happy were boxing with each other. It was kinda funny to watch because Happy was losing.

Pepper enters the room and raises her voice a little to get my dad's attention "The notary's here! Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?"

"I'm on happy time," my dad said as he continued to box. Happy goes in for the punch but my dad dodges it as he elbows Happy in the face.

Happy groans as he pauses for a moment

"Sorry" my dad apologizes

"What the hell was that?" Happy asked in frustration

"It's called mixed martial arts. It's been around for three weeks"

Happy responds "It's called dirty boxing. There's nothing new about it."

"Happy's got a point dad,"

My dad pauses to look down at me outside of the ring "I thought you were on my side?" he questioned

"I'm not taking anybody's side. I just wanted to point out your errors" I said with a smirk Happy chuckles at my words as my dad replies "You know what Bright Eyes, you're next,"

I was about to laugh when I heard someone else walk into the room; I turned my head to see the last person I expected to be there.

I groaned as I thought to myself "Great, she's here."