Chapter 18

Note: Before you start reading, I would just like to say a few things. First off, I know that this is Hades from descendants 3, but this is how I would imagine him in realistic terms if he was in the MCU. Remember I don't own this character, I'm just borrowing his look for my story. Also, I would like to apologize if this chapter is too short, I've been dealing with a lot of stress from school and with some mental health issues that kinda prevented me from writing more, which is also why I won't be able to update another chapter until next week for Thanksgiving. It will give me more time to write and update more, I may be able to publish two chapters to make up the lost time but I can't make any promises. Hope you enjoy this chapter.💚🖤

Hades's Pov

It's been seventeen years

Seventeen years since I'd given up my little girl, only to ensure her safety and to free her from my burdens. So she wouldn't have to live a life of running like me. I guess everyone should call me the God of Bad Luck; knowing for someone like me is never allowed to be happy. No matter the circumstance.

I've spent years going from realm to realm until I reached Hel, the region of Niflheim. The prison of the Asgardian Goddess of Death.

Despite our cultural differences, she considered me as an ally, and didn't bother to ask any questions of my past so she allowed me and my two stupid imps to stay here; in exchange to help her escape. I agreed but it was extremely difficult to do because her father had placed some powerful spell on her so she wouldn't escape; preventing her from taking revenge on what he had done to her thousands of years ago.

Family issues, am I right?

But after so many attempts of trying to set her free, it always ended with the same result, unsuccessful. So I advised her to go talk to the Fates and when she did; they told her that she will gain her freedom once Odin is dead, but she will have to wait for that time to come.

But when she tried to ask them for the exact timeline, they refused to tell her because this was all they were willing to reveal. As they mentioned about our reality getting erased if we knew too much information. I didn't understand what they meant by that but it was best to just leave the future to be unknown

Throughout my whole time here, despite having to hear Hela's bitchiness, I do believe she enjoyed my company. Being on a dark, gloomy planet can get pretty lonely for a goddess of death, even when she is surrounded by souls. Similar to me before I met the love of my life.

Not Persephone or Minthe; but someone far more precious.

But now she's gone, and the only thing I have left of her is being raised by the "Great" Tony Stark. An arrogant, callous, and self-centered mortal who is raising my precious gem. But at least he was a good father to her, from what I observed.

Through the Fate's eyeball, I've watched every moment of my daughter's life. Her first words, first steps, first smile, birthdays, and any events that involved her. It made me so proud to see her grow up into a strong beautiful woman, and I didn't have any part of that, which made me a little envious of her relationship with Tony, but it was all for the best.

As the time passed, I noticed how Hope almost looked exactly like her mother. Except for the eyes of course. She had my eye color; replacing the hazel with the bright blue in its place.

Despite having her mother's resemblance, this was not her true form. She was actually born with short flaming blue hair. You could say that she sort of looked like me, but with more beauty on the outside.

Before I left her with Tony I used my magic to change her appearance because she needed to blend in with the humans. Not only for her to fit in but to hide her from my brother and enemies; I didn't want them to make the connections between us and find out who she really was.