chapter 9

EMMAS POV

18+

As soon I close their door, he pins me to the wall and starts kissing my neck. Making his way down to my tits. I push him away.

"We can't do this right here," I say while I pull him to my room by his tie.

I opened the door and walked in with him behind me then locked it so no one would walk in and make my way to him kissing his neck, I push him onto my bed on his back and I throw my leg over him, now straddling him. I lean down kissing his neck probably leaving massive marks but I don't care I start moving my hips making him groan, I put my hands on the end of his shirt and lift it over his head.

He then grabbed my tank top and pulled it off revealing my breasts I rock my hips faster feeling his bulge rub against me, his hands on my hips, guiding me back and forth as he is groaning like mad.

He then flips me over so now he's on top, kissing my neck all the way down my belly and then back up to my neck. He sticks his tongue into my mouth fighting for dominance, him ultimately winning.

We break the kiss to catch our breath, and he unbuckles his belt

"are you sure?" he asks looking me dead in the eyes

"I'm sure," I kiss him, letting him know I want this. maybe a bit too much..?

I look him up and down admire his abs as he pulls his pants down, he grabs my face and kisses me roughly, our tongues intertwining with each other. I feel him slightly unclip my bra and throws it somewhere in my room.

He breaks the kiss and starts sucking my nipples, making me moan. he kisses his way to my jawline I'm going to be purple everywhere at this point. I feel him leave a feather of kisses down my stomach before reaching my waist, his hands pull my jeans down taking them off.

He smirks at me before he literally rips my thong off, I'm completely bare in front of him. He only has boxers on with a massive bulge I then sit up and pull his boxers down and. Oh My God. His dick is massive.

My breathing hitched and he noticed as he has a massive smirk on his face. asshole. He stops and looks at me, silently asking for my permission, I nod at him as I feel the tip of his dick aching core.

I then remember something "wait" I quickly said before he put it in me

"what?" he asked stopping, I then turn and open my bedside table and pulled out a condom packet

Chuckling he rips the foil packet before he slides the condom on his cock, he slides back in between my legs once again.

"Are you positive you want to do this?" He asked

"Dominic if you don't fuck me rough and hard I will suffocate you in your sleep" I grumble

"as you wish Bambina,"  He says before I feel the tip of his cock at my entrance, His cock enters me, a loud groan escaping his lips.                                                                    baby

"so fucking tight," he whispers to himself, slowly thrusting in and out

I wrap my legs around his torso, bringing me closer so his cock goes deeper in me, "harder," I moan. He thrusts faster and harder, his breathing getting heavy.

As he pounds harder into me, my insides starting to clench fighting for release, "not yet," he grunts. He then pulled out and flips me over so I'm on all fours.

He slides his cock back in and continues to thrust into me harder than before making me a moaning mess. This angle allowing him to my g spot.

"fuck—" I scream, hoping no one heard me, "don't fucking stop Dom!" I breathe out.

All I can hear is grunts and groans as well as our sweaty skin slapping together "you feel so fucking good baby," he whispers in my ear as he continues to fuck me hard from behind.

"I want you to come for me," he demands as he wraps his hand around my neck. He pounds into me relentlessly, my stomach clenching again, needing release "Come for me baby," he groans

"Oh—" I pant, "fuck —- I'm coming," I scream, before finding my release and orgasming.

Dom soon finds his release screaming my name in return, emptying himself inside the condom. As he slowly pulls out of me, I fall onto the bed fucking exhausted.

I turn to see Dom stand up and remove the condom throwing it away in the bathroom bin, he comes back with a towel and wipes it between my legs, and going back to the bathroom.

he then climbs back into bed and I pull the covers onto us and he slides his arm behind my head, bringing me closer to him.

I cuddle into him and he kisses my head, "I want you, and only you," he whispers to himself before exhaustion consumes me and I fall asleep with nothing but warmth surrounding me.

——————————————————
that was something...
my first time ever writing smut
hope it was okay 😂😂
:) see ya bitches