Chapter 15

EMMAS POV
Wednesday 18th December  4:29 pm

It's been a couple of days and now we know who is the Russian mole we put a tracker on his car so now we know where the Russians are. let's just say they are on edge because they now think we are going to attack them anytime soon.

I'm in my room trying to figure out a plan without getting my family involved... I know iv only just met them but I can't put anyone else in danger, I wouldn't know how to cope if something happened to any of them arseholes downstairs.

iv just realized the ball was supposed to be on the 9th but it got changed to 22nd I don't really know why I wasn't really listening.

The Britains do owe me a couple of favors, the shadow has killed quite a lot of people for them. I messaged James (my driver/assistant) to message me the number of Adam Roberts dom of the Brittain mafia.

I got Adams number and called him

        italics-Emma I bold Adam 

Adam Roberts?

yes?

It's the shadow and I need a favor

awh miss shadow how can I help

the Russians...

oh, bloody hell can we kill them all yet?

yes, yes we can

awh lovely, what's your plan?

I need your best assassins

as you wish Luv

are you in Spain right now?

yeah, I am for the ball why?

perfect meet me  tomorrow ill text you the details

see you there

I ended the call, and message Adam the details then went downstairs

DOMINIC POV

I'm sat in the living room with Nathan and I saw Emma coming downstairs, I can't lie I do have a soft spot for her. I mean can you blame me?

I didn't even notice I was staring at her until she said "ti piace la vista bel Ragazzo?" (you like the view pretty boy?)

"sai Cosa si, si lo faccio" I replied with a smirk looking at her up and down (you know what yes, yes I do)

I look over and see a confused look on Nathan's face, I'm so glad they don't know Italian.

My phone started buzzing. It was about my fight club, When I got to Spain I bought a fight club. I then ended the call and walked into the kitchen

"who was on phone?" Nathan said following me "it was just my fight club" I replied,   "did I hear a fight club?" Emmas said walking in and putting a glass in the sink

"yup we should go em," Nathan said with a smirk, "I think that's a great idea, when?" Emma said aiming it at both of us.

"tonight?" I say "okay I have a meeting tomorrow but ill go in the afternoon," Emma said pulling out her phone and messaging someone.