chapter 13

EMMAS POV
Saturday 15th December 8:31pm

"yes these kinds of questions," I say

"let me start from the beginning..." he starts

"31 years ago, the German mafia declared war on the Spanish, after the boss of the german mafia, Stefan Nicolo found out that I proposed to his daughter, Danielle Nicolo.

Your mother, as you know name is Danielle "hale", Well that's her fake last name.

Me and your mother were so in love, but her father would not allow us to be together. So she packed her bags and ran away to Spain, with me. We were finally happy, I was first in line to become Spain's dom, We were happy so we got married at 18. and your mother became Danielle D'Angelo.

A couple of months later I was the Spanish dom and Dani found out she was pregnant, with your brother Ace. at this point the Germans were furious and wanted your mother back, of course, I would never let them.

After months, your very heavily pregnant mum decided if it was best if she met up with her father and show that she is married and pregnant he would understand and we would become alliances.

So we both met up with Stefan and he just stood there looking at Dani's belly with a little hint of happiness.

I had never seen someone's mood change so fast, He finally opened his mouth and agreed to be alliances, your mother was so happy.

She was finally getting what she deserves... a family of her own.

after she gave birth to Ace we wanted about 3 years and she got pregnant again, we found out it was a boy and decided to name him 'Nicolo' as a thankyou to Stefan for understanding everything.

a lot of years later

after Dani giving birth to 4 beautiful healthy boys

The Russians declared war on us because we were getting stronger and stronger and they didn't like that.

This was the worse war in history as it got way out of hand, in the middle of it Danielle found out she was about 3 months pregnant, yet again, I was in shock. I didn't even notice. I mean we were all so busy making sure we win this war none of us expected her to be pregnant.

we both found out it was twins which made it even worse, I didn't know if I could protect you both. I got to admit... I was scared.

I mean can you blame me I had a whole Spanish mafia to run and Stefan on my back for wanting one of my boys to run the german mafia when they are older. Not to even mention I also had to protect my wife and 4 kids, well now 6 kids.

then we found out that one is a boy and one is a girl... I had raised all boys I didn't know what to do with a girl...

I thought that the mafia business was too dangerous for you, oh I was wrong.

your mother and I decided we can do this and we will get through this together...

after your mother gave birth to you and Nathan the war was getting worse we were winning but it was very dangerous to even leave the house...

you and Nathan were 8 when the Russians joined together with Australia. So we joined up with of course the german, but Stefan was not the dom anymore, it was his son, Dani's brother, your uncle.

Your mother was getting so worried about you... incase the Russian and Australia will take you and hold you for leverage as you were my only daughter.

So one night your mother got you out of bed-" he tries to say until I interrupted him

"-and took me away... I remember her waking me up" I was in disbelief how could my mother do this... I get it she was scared but instead of fighting she... ran away.

I was just sat there in silence trying to wrap my head around what my father said.

"let's go back to the house," I say quickly standing up and walking to my car before he could say anything.

he finally got in the car and turned to look at me "are you okay mi amor?" (my love)

I turn the other way making sure he can't see me... I wouldn't be able to look at him in the eyes... I wouldn't be able to handle it... "mhm," I say starting the engine.

I drove back to the house and we both went inside to see everyone sat down at the table eating, they all notice us, but then they all notice the glim faces me and my father had on.

"you both okay?" Issac Kingston asked raising one eyebrow

we both nodded yes at the same time without notice.

After all the confused faces I finally say "I'm going to my room." trying to cover the hurt in my voice, but I don't think it worked.

as I walk upstairs I heard someone say "ill go see what's wrong with her"

I walk into my room and change into my pajamas. I just want today to be over already.

the PJs:

then I heard a knock on my door

"come in," I say agitated, the door swung open to see Nathan, mattheo, and Sebastian

"you okay?" seb asked "I brung popcorn," theo said as well

"I'm fine, and ok then I hope you enjoy your popcorn?" "erm no, some are for you as well," Nathan said making his way to my bed

"what are you doing," I ask "having a movie night with our little sister? what does it look like?" theo said also making his way to my bed

"erm it looks like you all are being arseholes who are ruining my nice bed" I throw a pillow at them

"loosen up a bit little sister, someone your age should not carry this much stress. it's not healthy," seb says walking up to me and hugging me.

shit shit shit what do I do?! iv only ever hugged my mother that's it.

I just stood there for what seemed like a long time. "now come on, what movie do you want to watch?" Nathan interrupted

"I don't know we can let Em choose," Theo said with a soft smile

"what about free willy...?" I say with no idea what to put on

"omg yess!!" Nathan shouted out without noticing

"you a fan of free willy, Nathan?" theo said with a smirk on his face

Nathan clears his throat "um no. I-I just er" Nathan didn't know what to say, the softie.

the movie is on and Nathan looks a bit too happy, I look around, I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't get close to them.

The thought of anything bad happening to my brothers or my dad breaks my heart.

shit.