Chapter 19

• Dedicated to to all of you thirsty people that wanted some action! x

When I was just on the edge of going from reality to dreamland, I felt a soft hand running up and down my side and I wasn't aware if I was already dreaming or if it was really happening but I didn't care one bit.

Pete turned to me and my breathing was growing shallow, I wished I could've stayed calm but it was impossible when he moved closer and closer and the warmth of his body was surrounding me and his scent made me weaker and I would've fallen if I hadn't already been lying down. I bit my lip in frustration, he was making me question my self-control. I maybe didn't want to admit it while I was awake but I wanted him badly. Before I could make up my mind about if I was awake or if I was dreaming, I felt his hand stroke my cheek softly and I melted completely under his touch. He knew just how to make me weak and I had no intention of resisting. "You really shouldn't have kissed William, you're mine" he whispered in frustration and didn't give me any time to reply, his lips met mine and the sensation of his tongue dancing with mine possessively went straight down to my core. This was unreal, like we were in a parallel universe where anything you said and did wouldn't be held against you afterward. I shivered and my heart was beating faster and faster and I knew he could feel it. My pulse was racing and the adrenaline was pumping through my veins. His hand ran up my shirt and I flinched away because I was still unsure about my belly. "Hey, shh, it's fine" he whispered, knowing exactly what I meant and I felt his hand cup my breast and I pressed my lips together because I didn't want to admit how much he actually made me lose my mind.

He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed me harder, his other hand moved out of my shirt and between my legs, I jumped but then moved into his touch, wanting more. I moaned quietly and smiled, unable to believe that this was really happening. His lips kissed down my jaw and over my chest, then his hands started working on the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head. Now we were both only wearing underwear and it was making me go mad how little fabric was still seperating us. I hated the fact that I was reduced to my cravings because of him and my stupid hormones.

His hand slid into my panties and he just let it rest there, I gasped as he was sucking on my neck. "Am I making you nervous?" he asked smugly and I had an even harder time breathing properly. It felt like my whole body was on fire and I just wanted to be closer to him, not only physically but I also almost could've cried because I missed being close to him so much. Then, his fingers started moving and he was teasing me, obviously wanting me to admit that I wanted him just as much because whenever I was getting into it more, he stopped.

"Pete, please" I pleaded and he chuckled with satisfaction, pulling my panties and his own boxers down. There was no more foreplay needed when he pushed into me. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulled at it slightly and kissed his neck. He started moving, resting his forehead against mine now. "Say my name again" he begged. I shook my head and when he realised I wasn't obeying, he pulled out and let his fingers wander over my breasts, clearly teasing me which made me squirm and almost go mad. "Pete" I sighed and gave in, trying to move towards him. He pinned my arms down and started going in and out again, making me moan out loud with every thrust. I was getting dizzy and I was panting and when I heard him groan, I started shaking and I was getting closer and closer, he pushed forward one more time, driving me deep into the matress and I reached my high, whimpering his name and my body jerked. His high followed mine and he rolled off me, then he wrapped his arms around me. I wasn't sure if I imagined what he said after, hell, I still wasn't sure I was even awake. "I love you so much" he whispered, sounding frustrated and like he was drifting further and further away from me.

When I felt his fingers between my legs again, I knew that I had to be dreaming. This couldn't be true, these were my dreams but in reality, this was not going to happen anytime soon. He only teased me for a few seconds but then his fingers slid into me and I had to bite my lip, breathing heavily. He lay beside me and kissed the side of my neck occasionally as his fingers were moving in and out, driving me closer to the edge once again and it was getting too much for me when he sped up his fingers. "Pete, what the...?" I panted breathlessly and fell apart under his touch. He kissed my lips for a second. "I just wanna make you feel good" he whispered.