Chapter 32

Arranging everything with the magazine was amazing and once again made me aware of how thankful I was that Pete was giving me and the other girls this chance. I worked the whole day with a few people from the label, deciding the layout and putting the articles by myself and the others into order. Then I gave the lead over to someone who Pete said I could trust and after I had seen his work, I agreed. He said he'd send me a sample of the magazine before publishing it every month after getting my articles because I had no idea about all of that and Pete arranged the rest which I was honestly grateful for because I had no idea about layout or design so I loved that Pete had gotten somebody to do it for us. I had also received a lot of compliments around the label because of our writing which made me feel even better about the whole thing and eliminated the last remaining doubts I still had about it.

When we left and sat in a cab, me and Pete in the back and Gabe in the front, Pete put his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I love you" he whispered into my ear and I smiled, turning my head to kiss him. "I love you too" I said on his lips. "Guys!" Gabe complained in the front seat and turned around to us, rolling his eyes. Pete stuck his tongue out at him, then kissed me again, just to annoy Gabe. Earlier during the day, he had told Sofia about the accident which of course made her and Mandy and everybody else start a shitstorm on my phone when there was really nothing to worry about anymore now.

Pete had arranged for us to take a bus back to L.A. which would of course take ages but still be the best solution so I wouldn't have to fly and just like everything else, it reminded me how much Pete was doing for me and how lucky I was to have him in my life. When we got back to the apartment, Gabe went straight to bed before we were even properly inside so when I turned around to Pete, he had backed me up against the wall in no time. I dropped my handbag and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. His hand found it's way into my underwear and I bit his lip. He pressed me harder against the wall and I wrapped my legs around him which he took as a sign to carry me into the bedroom. He dropped me down on the bed and I looked up at him, feeling just like I had that night in Denver. He saw me staring and crawled over me, kissing me harder again. Then his lips trailed down to my neck, surely leaving marks. My lips parted and I let out a sigh that I couldn't keep in, I was just so turned on by him already. He pulled off his shirt and threw it onto the floor, I ran my fingers down his chest and admired his body and his tattoos until he locked my eyes, resting his forehead against mine carefully. I smirked and kissed him again with my hand in his hair. He started to undress me too, first pulling my shirt off me and then my jeans down my legs. His jeans followed quickly after so we were both left in underwear and I was getting more and more desperate, I just wanted him so badly.

Pete took his eyes off mine and let them wander down my body, biting his lip. "Fuck, Charlie, you look so good" he said, sounding frustrated. My heart started beating faster. I was still unconscious about my body because I could see my belly growing so it felt great to hear that from him. I placed my hand in the back of his neck to pull his lips down to mine again, kissing him softly. He smiled, licking my lips, then having his tongue dance with mine. His hand moved down into my panties and when he disconnected our lips, he locked my eyes again. "Shame Gabe interrupted us last night" he said teasingly, starting to move his fingers. I arched up into his touch almost automatically but tried to stay calm, my breathing increased though so I just nodded. He leaned over me and smirked. "Fuck" I whispered, not wanting to give him too much satisfaction about what he was doing but he noticed and moved his fingers even slower which started to drive me crazy. When I wanted to move my hands towards his boxers, he pinned my arms down over my head with one hand. My eyes snapped up at him and he had a smug grin on his face. I shook my head in disbelief but that's when he started to move his fingers faster, making me move into the touch of his fingers more desperately as I couldn't help but stare at him with my eyes begging. I was giving him just what he wanted which made his face even cheekier.

But it took a lot more teasing until he finally decided to give me what I wanted too. Without taking his eyes off mine, he pulled down my underwear and dropped it to the floor, his followed. He stared at my chest for a few seconds, massaging my breasts over the bra until he took that off me as well. His lips met mine again and he kissed me hungrily while I could feel him position himself on me. When he pushed in, I pressed my lips on his to swallow the whimper I let out. Pete smirked into the kiss, starting to move, slowly at first but then faster and faster. I let my head fall back and closed my eyes even though I knew he was watching me. His lips found my neck again and he kissed and sucked and moaned my name into my ear which drove me absolutely crazy. Every time he pushed into me, I let out a quiet moan as well but when he sped up, I was getting louder and louder.

Suddenly, he pulled out and before I could protest, he had sat up and placed me on his lap, already pushing in again. I gasped and kissed him again right away as he put his hands down on my waist, starting to guide my body up and down. I tried to grind into him to create more friction and he kissed me hard, keeping his lips on mine while he kept thrusting. I pulled away and moaned loudly when he got faster and kept pushing in deeper. Because of the noises I was making which were not only getting louder but also higher, I was unable to keep my lips on his and he pressed his chest up against mine, kissing the side of my neck so I could hear him curse into my ear quietly, knowing he was getting closer. His movements became faster too and I moaned out loudly. "Pete, ohmygod" I got out. "Fuck, I want all of New York to hear you" he whispered into my ear and I squeaked even louder wrapping my arms around him and pressing my lips onto his when I fell over the edge and tried to muffle my scream but he pulled away to hear me anyway, following me right away, his face buried at my neck.

We sat there for a while, I waited until my breathing came back to normal and Pete then carefully pulled out, I hid under the covers right away. Keeping his eyes on me, he slid under the covers next to me, wrapping his arms around me from the side so I rested my face against his chest. "Thanks" I said. He chuckled. "What? For that?" I laughed quietly. "No, for everything. The deal with the label and helping me, just being there for me in general." He smiled, kissing the top of my head. "Charlie, I'd do anything for you." My heart fluttered and I couldn't describe how happy I was to be back in his arms, back to hearing those things from him that just made my body tingle.

"What if the magazine's not good enough though? What if nobody cares for it?" I asked, finding back my doubts from earlier. "It is, it's proper art, your writing." I smiled at the compliment. "What if it isn't though? What if my skills aren't enough?" He sighed and looked down at me. "Charlie, art has nothing to do with skills or how it's received. A true artist stands by their work even if it's rejected." I looked up at him. "Do you really think so?" I asked, actually feeling more confident. He nodded with an encouraging smile. "Of course. But I don't think anybody is going to reject your stuff because it's amazing. I have no doubt people are going to love it." "That's because it's not yours." He nodded. "I can understand you but don't worry. Trust me, it'll be great." He stroked the side of my face with his finger, kissing my forehead softly. I pressed my lips together and cuddled closer to his chest. "Thank you. I don't know what I'd do without you."