Chapter 12

Those big eyes.

They held a world o their own within themselves. A world far from corruption, depravity, and wickedness. Their depth can beat Marian Trench hollow. Those damn blue eyes. He was haunted by them, every second every minute. They were just so...beautiful. He wondered how would they look when they will be filled with lust. And when being at the receiving end of the infernal mixture of pain and pleasure that he will be giving her. 

They are blue but hold so many colors. Color of innocence, compassion, happiness, curiosity and so many more.

His eyes flung open in alarm. Some poetic shit that was. Where the hell did that come from? Did he really think that up? What the fuck is happening with him? He took a long sigh and harshly rubbed his face. The girl was driving him insane. Killin Serrano who never had a problem eliminating people as deadly as death from the face of the earth was right now struggling to get rid of a girl's goddamned memories from his mind.  

He had left for London the very next morning for good. He planned to stay his few days in London and will leave for Spain from there. The girl was forbidden for him. Firstly, she looked underage, and secondly, she was the caretaker of Angela, and thirdly, which was the most important fact, she lacked class. Even for being his conquest, she lacked the class.      

He immersed himself in work, yelled at his men, killed a few. The work indeed helped him keeping her thoughts at bay, but the moment he got free, his thoughts wandered back to her. Many things about her had caught him by surprise. The first being her purity. How can someone remain so pure in this tainted world? He found her inimitable innocence intriguing and her beautiful smile fascinating. Secondly, her selfless nature. Killian was good at reading people and Arabella was an open book. So easy to read. He had noticed how she always stayed ready to help others without expecting anything in return. He never thought he would ever appreciate this quality in someone but oddly enough this is what attracted him the most towards her. Her selfless nature, her caring attitude. 

He closed his eyes and tilted his head back into the chair as he recalled the moment when she was wiping the stain from his face. Her touch was so soft and gentle. Her caress as light as feather. It was a small act but it touched him deeply. No one had ever cared for him. No one had ever made him feel like a human. She did.      

She is like light: brighter than the thousand suns, warmer than fire. Or maybe like snowflakes: Pure and beautiful. 

"Fuck it to the hell," he bolted up his chair in astonishment. Have I gone crazy? he asked himself in disbelief as he paced restlessly in his office. Light, snowflake, he cringed at the choice of his words. What shit was he spewing?                      

It's funny how about a week ago, he had deemed her as unattractive, plain and now all he wanted to do was... precisely in the moment he realized what he wanted to do with her. He wanted to claim her. The thought surprised him. This was not good.  

"Just a few days more and I'll be out of here," he murmured to himself while clasping his hands behind his back as he stood in front of the large window, looking over the city as a king looks over his subjects.

And then what? 

Then that punk will make her his. And also he'll fuck her soft body every night while she'll cling onto his shoulder, moaning his name over and over again. His subconscious threw it in his face causing a wave of fury to crash through him. His possessive side instantly came to the forefront. He imagined it and didn't like the picture a bit. He'll kill him before his fingers could touch her. She is not his. She will never be. 

He didn't kill that punk that night because killing him would have meant accepting the fact that she was affecting him. He didn't want to accept that no matter how much his hands itched to put the bullet in his head. That night he took both Gary and himself by surprise when he asked him if he had a girlfriend. The punk took a while to comprehend the question. He was both surprised and confused by his interest in his personal life but he knew better than not answering him. He shook his head in no and said he doesn't have a girlfriend. For some reason, his answer pleased him. He felt at ease.