That's not what i expected

*There's smut in this, be warned*

You were walking home from the grocery store when you started feeling uneasy. You kept walking, but you couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching you. It was quite dark and you were close to home, so you ran for it. When you got home you unlocked the door in record time, then got inside, double locked the door and leaned against it, trying to catch your breath. Then, your roommate Spencer came rushing down the hallway to the front door. "What's wrong (y/n)?" he asked, putting his hand on your shoulder. "Someone... Following... Me..." You said between wheezes, after you caught your breath you told Spencer what happened. "Are you sure you were being followed?" He asked after the story. "Yes" you responded, a bit offended that he was questioning you. "Next time call me, I'll come out and find you so we can walk home together, okay?" "Alright, but you know I can handle myself." You replied stubbornly, you knew he was only trying to help. "Yeah, I know" he said with a half smile "I just want to make sure you're safe" he finished and put his hand around both your shoulders, guiding you towards the kitchen. "C'mon, I made dinner" you both walked into the kitchen, ate dinner, and then you went to bed. Only to be woken up at 3 in the morning because of a nightmare. You tried going back to bed but all you could think about was people watching you and following you. After about 30 minutes of trying and failing to fall back asleep, you decided to go consult Spencer. You walked down the hallway, all the way feeling pathetic and scared that he would laugh at you. Without thinking you knocked, 'no backing out now' you thought. You were outside the door for about a minute and you almost left until you heard shuffling and the creaky door open to reveal a slightly disheveled but really cute Spencer. His hair was messy, his pants were sagging, and his shirt was riding up. You just stared at him for a few seconds until you said "I had a bad dream." He half-smiled and cocked his head to the side. "Aw (y/n), are you okay?" He asked, pulling you into a halfhearted hug. "Kind of, I'm just scared that people are after me." He squeezed you and asked "do you want to lie with me? I'll protect you." You could hear the smile in his voice. You nodded and walked towards his queen sized bed with him. You both laid down and you were spooning. Spencer always made you feel better, you always suppressed it but you had a bit of a crush on him (okay, it was a huge crush). But you figured he'd never return the favour so you kept trying to let it go. With these thoughts in your brain and Spencer's hand in your hair, that's how you fell asleep. You woke up the next morning having completely forgotten about the nightmares, and with something pressing against your back. You turned slightly to reveal a sleeping spencer who had a very bad case of the morning wood. You quickly became flustered and as swiftly as possibly you clambered out of the bed and into the kitchen. You put on the coffee pot and it began to brew as you got yourself some cereal. A few minutes later the coffee was done and you poured yourself some. You were sat on your phone when spencer came in the room. He seemed a bit sheepish and politely asked for some coffee and sat across from you. "Hey, um.. So this morning..." He stared awkwardly, you knew exactly what he was referring to. "no, it's okay.. It happens." You replied embarrassed. You two quickly fell into an awkward silence, you got up to put your bowl in the sink, but at the same time Spencer went to go do the same thing. He accidentally spilt his half done coffee on both of you. You squeaked as the hot liquid hit your pyjama shirt. He profusely apologized and removed his shirt so the coffee wouldn't burn him, and you did the same. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry" he said again, passing you a cloth to dry your stomach where the coffee hit as he soaked both shirts in water. You were covering your breasts because who wears a bra to bed? And started to wash the hot coffee off you. After you had washed it off, you turned around to reveal Spencer. He wasn't that toned but he had a six-pack and his pale body complimented it. You looked up at him and was surprised he was already staring. He seemed to shuffle closer until he was inches away from you. He looked down at your lips then into your eyes. "Is this okay?" He asked, leaning down. You nodded and suddenly his lips were on yours. You removed your crossed arms from your chest and placed them around his neck. He put his around your waist and you two kept kissing. He licked the seam of your lips and you obliged and opened your mouth where your tongues danced and fought for dominance. When you two eventually pulled apart to breathe, Spencer looked at you and smiled "bedroom?" He asked between pants. "Please" you replied, and he picked you up and carried you to his bed. When he placed you down you two reconnected your lips again. He then started to kiss down your body, he sucked bruises into your skin and traveled down to your boobs, which he held and played with your nipple with his tongue which you eagerly responded to by mewling his name in pleasure. Then, he got down to the hem of your pyjama bottoms, he looked up, as if to ask for permission, to which you replied with a furious nod of your head. He hooked his thumbs into the pants and pulled them down. He kissed and sucked around your pelvis and you squirmed in delight. He spread your legs and kissed your pussy. You moaned and he stuck his tongue in you. You clenched his curly locks as he slowly kept going in and out of you. "F-faster, please" he picked up the pace and allowed for you to thrust on him, you were riding his tongue and he was enjoying it just as much as you. "I'm gonna come" you said screwing your eyes shut, he increased his thrusts, you felt your walls clenching and you were coming with the moan of his name. You layed there until you remembered that goes both ways. So you rolled over and got a condom from your bedside table. Spencer realized what you were doing "you don't have to, I'm oka-" you cut him off with a kiss "I want to" you replied, straddling him and pushing him down. You pulled off his bottoms to reveal his red erection and put the condom on him. You lined yourself up and slid down onto him. You felt a burning but pleasuring sensation and threw your head back. He moaned as you started rocking on him and finally started to thrust. You rode him for a few minutes until he swiftly flipped you guys over and started thrusting into you, to which you moaned, and dug your nails into his back while pleasure overcame you. "(Y/n), I'm gonna.." He said "me too" you replied. After a few more thrusts, you were both coming with a string of moans. He pulled out and you both panted next to each other for a bit, until he turned to you and said "that's not what I was expecting" with a grin. "me either" you replied, and you kissed him again.

Hey guys! I am literally the worst author ever, I know. I've been going through a lot of stuff but I wanted you to have this for Christmas. I hope I'll post more soon. Anyway, as always please vote, comment and share if you liked it and comment any ideas you have if you'd like!!! :)
Phoneboothgirl xx