Glasses

You were at your house, expecting your guests to be there very soon. You had invited over Derek, Penelope, and Spencer. Everyone else was busy. Not that you were complaining, you had wanted time to spend so quality time with Spencer, even if Garcia and Morgan were there. You and Spencer really hit it off in the beginning of your career 4 years ago, and you'd be really close. Ever since Maeve passed, he'd been really distant. Which you completely understood. It was coming close to the 2nd year anniversary of her passing, and you knew he'd be even more distant. So, you decided to have a few people over to get his (and your) mind off things. A knock at the door shook you from your daydream, and you rushed to go answer it. You were wearing leggings, a baggy jumper, and bunny slippers. Garcia answered the door, and squished you into a bone-crushing hug "hey (y/n)!!" She squealed. "Hey" you replied, smiling at her.

She then pouted. "What's wrong?" You asked furrowing your brows "you know Spencer loves it when you wear your glasses" she said winking, and grabbing your old fashioned, circular raybands from your counter. You groaned, but put them on anyway. You them got a text

Derek:
Hey, I just picked up pretty boy. He sounded pretty excited to be coming. ;)

You:
Okay, come soon, we still need to settle in on what we're watching.

Derek:
Almost there.

"They're almost here" you announced to Garcia. Who sat down, with some chips

~•°•~Time's gone past, everyone's here~•°•~

You were sitting on your long couch with Spencer to your right, and Penelope on your left then Derek beside her. You decided to watch some horror films, but after those, you put in some Doctor Who. You went to the kitchen to refresh your beverage, when you had realized that you left your radio on. You sent to turn it off when a hand grabbed yours. You spun around and realized Spencer had followed you into the kitchen. You suddenly became flustered. "W-whats up Spencer?" "Well, I wondered if you wanted to dance? Because, every time I sleep, I'm greeted with Maeve, and she always asks me to dance. I fought the urges before, because I never actually got to when she was alive, but when I did in my dream, at a glance, it was her, then she was you. I don't know why, or how. But I just wanted to see what it would be like in real life. If that's okay with you." He said, still holding your hand. Instead of answering, you curved your hands around his neck, and stood a bit on your tippy toes so you could see him better. He took ahold of your waist, and swayed to the sound of the music. When the song was over, you looked him straight in the eyes, and the most amazing thing happened, he kissed you. You had only dreamed of this happening, but it was real life. You immediately kissed back, and he pushed you against you counter. You sat on the counter, wrapping your legs around his torso, and entangling your hands through his curly, gorgeous hair. When you two inevitably pulled away, he stared at you lovingly and said "you and your glasses will be the death of me."