Stay

You were a newbie. You'd only been working in the FBI for a month now and you were debating whether or not to stay. Your best friend JJ was the one who got you the job in the first place. She reccomended you and you got in. You felt guilty, and, you felt useless, like you weren't a liable asset to the team. Nevertheless, you were at the round table waiting for everyone to show up. Everyone arrived at different times and Penelope presented the case. There was a killer going around taking vital organs of their victims. You looked around, watching as everyone contributed. "Y/n..?" Reid asked. You snapped out of your daydream. You and Reid got along quite nicely, as did you and everyone else, but he brought you out of your shell and always included you. It felt nice. Plus, you'd known him for 3 years. JJ introduced you two a while back and you knew him ever since. "Well, he may have kept the organs as trophies. Or, since they seemed removed expertly, the unsub may have a sick patient or loved one he's trying to help. So, he might be a retired Doctor?" you babbled before shutting yourself up. "I agree, wheels up in 20" Hotch spoke. As everyone left, you sat there stunned. "I.. I helped?" You said. "You always do" someone said behind you. You turned around and saw Spencer. You immediately got red and turned away "I though everyone had left" you muttered, gathering your stuff "C'mon" he said, "we can sit together if you want" he suggested "I'd love to" you smiled.

You all got on the jet and sat in comfortable silence. Penelope sadly had to report that there was another body found. You cringed when you saw yet another mutilated body. You squeezed your eyes shut and stopped yourself from throwing up. Someone put their hand on yours and your eyes shot opened. You looked to your left and saw Spencer looking at you with a sad smile. You kind of smiled back. He started to let go until you intertwined your fingers and blused madly. You looked at JJ who was across from you two (since you guys were sat in the four cubicle seats) she winked and Hotch, who was sat beside her smirked.

-3 days later-

You guys had just solved the case and were now heading back to your hotel rooms for the night. You were riding with Spencer, and you were holding an icepack on your head while he drove, the unsub had hit you. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked with concern "yeah, I'm fine. I shouldnt even be here. I don't belong." You confessed. Spencer stopped the car as you got to the hotel, and looked over at you "you're part of the team. You mean so much too all of us," he stopped, proseccing what he was going to say next "to me" his voice broke a bit at the last part. You looked over at him and smiled, putting your hand on top of his. He smiled back cutely "Alrighty, now I'm going to come with you to check out your injury, then I'll go back to my room. Orders from Hotch" he said, following you to the elevator. "Okay" you said, pressing the 3rd floor button. You got in your room and Spencer sat awkwardly on the couch, as you were in the bathroom changing into your pyjamas, which consisted of a tank top, and long fluffy pyjamas pants. You sat across from him on the couch while he preformed some exams, to make sure you didn't have a concussion. He was just about to leave when he turned around and stood in the doorway for a few seconds. "W-whats up?" You asked, he was starring at you intently. "You're just so beautiful, I can't understand it" you stood blushing madly when Spencer came closer to you, tilted your head up, and collided your lips. It was like fireworks. You kissed back, and he shut the door and lead you to the bed. He took off your shirt and did the same with his. Kissing you delicately and hard. You two were quickly both fully undressed and your high continued. He thrust into you and it was a mix of anguish and pure bliss. It lasted for 15 minutes until you both finished and he was great. You put your pyjamas back on while he slept in his boxers. He held you protectively and cuddled you. "I love you (y/n)" he mumbled, kissing your nose "I love you too Spence" and you knew now, that you had to stay.