""Lunch Date""

You were at your desk reading some files when you heard someone cough behind you. You looked over your shoulder and realized it was Spencer. You immediately remembered it was Tuesday, on Tuesday's, if the day wasn't so hectic, you, Penelope, and Spencer would go out for lunch. "Hey Spence" you said as you grabbed your messenger bag, "where's Garcia?" You asked, realizing she wasn't there "she said she wasn't feeling good, and that we should go without her" he said scratching the back of his neck. "If that's okay with you" he added, you blushed, "yeah, its fine" you said, walking towards the elevators with him. "So, where do you wanna go?" He asked, pressing the ground button "you decide" you said checking your bag, making sure you hadn't left anything in your office. "well, there's this little café beside the library, so I was thinking maybe after we could check out some books" he suggested with a hopeful smile "perfect" you said, returning the smile. You both walked outside in comfortable silence, "where to, genius?" You asked playfully. That powdered blush once again appeared on his cheeks. "Well, if you wanted to, we could walk, it'll only take approximately 17.4 minutes" he said, looking into your (e/c) eyes "sure" now was your time to blush. He started walking, and you jogged a bit to catch up "stop walking so fast, your legs are sooo long." You giggled. He chuckled back. You realized that it was pretty cold, so you reached into your pockets for your gloves. Nothing. "Shoot" you muttered, as a snowflake fell onto your nose. "What's wrong (y/n)?" "Nothing, I just forgot my gloves at home, I guess." You said nonchalantly. "Well, I wish I could help" he said, giving you a sad smile. You started shivering, and Spencer looked at you with concern. You finally started getting used to the cold, and put your arms by your sides. You'd only been walking for 5 minutes, but it felt like 5 hours. Then, something warm brushed against your hand, you looked down, it turned out to be Spencer's hand. You blushed and looked back up, walking beside him. Suddenly, it happened again, but this time, he moved his hand so it was intertwined with yours. You felt like your heart was going to burst. You looked up at him, and he looked at you he loosened his grip, you suspected because you hadn't held back. You squeezed his hand in reassurance. "(Y/n)" he said, stopping, and dusting some snow off a secluded park bench so you two could sit down. "Y-yeah?" You said shakily "I was wondering.. Umm.. Do you wanna maybe.. Go out sometime? I mean only if you want to. If you said no It'd b-" you cut him off by pressing your lips together. He immediately kissed you back, it was amazing. Your hands latched onto his curls, and his hands found their way to your hips. He nibbled at your bottom lip, and you quickly obliged, letting him explore. Your tongues fought for dominance until finally he won, and you two pulled away to breathe. Even though it was -3° it felt like 20° with him.  "Is it bad that I asked Garcia not to come today?" he asked, brushing one of your stray (h/c) hairs out of your face "you can do it as much as you want as long as we can do this again" you replied "deal" he said, pulling you in for another round.

The End :3