I like planes

You loved him, you were sure of it. You just didn't know if- you know, if he liked you back. You felt powerless. You'd been feeling this way ever since you first saw him, 5 years ago, but you didn't know what it was. That strange feeling in your stomach that had lived there so long, you found out was love. You tried to convince yourself otherwise, and tell yourself 'its just a phase'. But no. You were head over heels in love with an adorably geeky Doctor and you couldn't to anything about it. The elevator made a 'ding' that signaled your arrival. You got out of your daydream and walked towards your cubicle. Everyone welcomed you and then you all met in the briefing room. you were quickly given the case, then was the plane ride. No matter how many times you'd been on that plane, you always felt uneasy. Usually JJ or Emily would calm you down, but they were both fast asleep, considering it was 3am. The only people awake were you, Hotch and Reid. You silently tried to calm yourself down like the girls would've, but it didn't have the same effect. Your breathing had become heavy, and your sight was becoming blurred. You closed your eyes and tried to steady your breathing when something rested on your knee. You jumped and opened your eyes, a few tears leaking as you did so. You realized it was Spencer, and you tried to compose yourself. "Y/n, are you okay?" He asked concerned, and sat beside you on the couch. "y-yeah, dont worry about me" you stuttered, wiping your eyes. "Y/n I know you don't like people worrying about you,  but right now I can see that you're not fine. So let me help you. Please." your heart was pounding. And not just because of his speench. Your anxiety attack was becoming worse by the second and you were shaking uncontrollably. Spencer unsurely wrapped his arms around your waist, and you hugged his upper torso. You two were just sitting on the couch hugging. Spencer started playing with your hair and singing softly to you, trying to calm you down, and it was working. Your breathing was becoming steady, and you stopped shaking as much. You nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck and hugged him tightly as a 'thank you'. "You're welcome" he whispered almost inaudibly. When you did inevitably pull away, you just smiled and he asked "did I help?" "Yes, a lot." You smiled. He looked as if he had just gotten a puppy, that's how happy he looked. You then looked over and realized Hotch had fallen asleep. Spencer got up to leave, but you grabbed his hand hesitantly "can you.. Stay?" You asked blushing furiously. He nodded, sat back down, and did something unusual. He put his hand on the side of your face (awkwardly, but none the less, cute) and whispered "you're beautiful, I hope you know that", then he leaned in a bit. You couldn't believe it. It seemed like eternity before you actually collided, but it was worth the wait. His lips tasted like coffee and mint, and were as soft as a feather. You could tell he was inexperienced, but you didn't care. Your hands latched onto his curls for dear life, he moved his hands from your face, to the small of your back. He nibbled on your bottom lip, and you graciously accepted. His tongue fought yours, and you eventually won. He then unexpectedly fell backwards, and you were straddling him. You didn't know what you were feeling, but you liked the dominance. You quickly raised your head to make sure everyone was still asleep (which they were) and you continued. You looked Spencer right in the eyes as you unbuttoned his shirt a bit, his eyes were filled with love and lust, and he was biting his lip (which was driving you crazy.) You kissed around his jawline, and down his neck as he silently moaned your name. You moved to his collarbones, and that really drove him wild.

His hips were buckling below you, and that just made you want to keep going. Every once and a while, you'd kiss his lips, then go back to business. Unfortunately, you were on a plane with your friends, and you had to stop sooner or later, so after about half an hour of that, you stopped. "Wow" Spencer said, his voice breaking, and doing up his shirt. You giggled, and kissed his cheek. Which made him even redder. "Hey, y/n?" He asked, after you both had fixed yourselves "yeah?" You said, staring into his chocolaty eyes. "Was that- umm... Real?.. Or did you do that to made me feel better?- or do you actually like me?.. Because if you dont, that's okay, I guess.. But I can pretend it never happened if you want.. Because I really like you... Not if you dont want me to-" you cut him off with another kiss. "Spence, I've liked you since forever, dorkface" you cutely insulted "Really?!" He asked, happy "yes, now do you wanna lay down with me?" You suggested, snuggling into the couch "first, can I ask you something?" He said "sure, pretty boy" he blushed, and continued "w-will you be my g-girlfriend?" He stuttered out "yes" you squealed, hugging him "cuddle with me?" You asked laying on the couch "any day" he replied snuggling next to you, so you could both get some much needed rest.