Bored

You were on the jet with Kate, Spencer, Hotch, JJ, Morgan, and Rossi. Everyone was asleep, or so you though. You weren't feeling very good, so you decided to lie down on the couch to relax. You scrunched your legs to your chest when you saw Spencer sat down at the side of the couch. You sat up and just looked at him "What's up Reid?" You asked, scooching closer to him. "Nothing really, I was just thinking." He responded "How shocking" you retorted, rolling your eyes. Spencer nudged you in the side and smirked at you. You smiled back. "Are we gonna be there sooooon?" You whined like a 4 year old. "Well, theres still 1hour, 8 minutes and..-" he looked at his watch "14 seconds left. So.. No" you groaned and layed back down on the couch. "You could always read" he suggested "I brought the encyclopedia, in case I got bored" "I think I'll pass, I've already read it" you winked "really?" He asked, shocked "No! You supposed 'genius'" he just laughted, and so did you. You two sat there in silence for a few minutes before you were whining again. "I'm booored" you moaned, wiggling on the couch. Suddenly, your elbow slid off the side of the couch where it was resting, so your whole body fell with it. You were grabbing thin air to stop your fall until you grabbed Spencers tie. He jolted forward unexpectedly, and landed onto of you on the floor. He gazed into your (e/c) eyes until he bent down and kissed you. Your immediate reaction was to freeze, after what seemed like eons later, you kissed back. He bit your bottom lip, begging for entrance, you opened your mouth and your tongues fought for dominance until he won, unexpectedly. Then, someone stirred. You two both stared open eyed at each other until you scrambled to your feet, still panting. He bent down and whispered in your ear. "Come with me to the bathroom" you followed him as he and you got into the semi-medium bathroom. You two continued where you left off. You untucked his shirt and threw it over his head, he then did the same to yours. Soon enough, you were in a bra and underwear, and he was in boxers. You two had your foreheads pressed together and you were looking at each other. "I'll remember this forever" Spencer said "so will I, I wish I would have the details like you and your eidetic memory" you smirked. "If you want, we can always relive it after this so you won't have to remember" he responded, also smirking. He unclipped you bra and played with both your breasts as you moaned quietly, so no one would hear. He took off your underwear, layed you down, and spread you're legs. He inserted a finger, and you writhed in pleasure. He added two more, and you moaned. When he hit your g spot, he quickly removed his fingers, and replaced them with his tongue. You squeaked in joy when he continuously hit your spot. You climaxed, and pulled his hair as you did so. Now was his turn. You pulled down his boxers and held his length in your hand. You licked the slit and he hissed and twitched. You sucked the tip and he moaned, you were soon bobbing as he was trying his best not to scream your name. He finished and you both got clothed, walked out of the bathroom as silently at you two could, and sat on the couch you later down his sex hair and looked him in the eyes. "I'm not bored anymore" you said, smiling at him "I'm glad I could help" he smirked, pulling you in for a cuddle.

Sorry if this one's a bit short. I hope you liked it! Please vote, comment, and share! Feedback would be great! I just want you all to know that I love each and every one of you! When I saw that I had 3k views I ran around my class and people thought I was crazy, but that's okay! Love you guys, you matter so much! Never forget that!

~Phoneboothgirl