Welcome to Gracefeild!

The sun slowly began to rise over the vast field of Gracefield House, the sun shining over the green grass, and peaking through the windows of Gracefield House. The children of this home were all sound asleep in their soft beds, dreaming about all sorts of wonderful things.
.
.
RING... RING ..RING...
A young girl with very vibrant messy orange hair woke up to the sound of the morning bell. She blinked her emerald eyes a few times. She sat up, and turned her body to face the room full of her siblings. With a smile on her face, she lifted her arms up, and yelled out to wake her siblings. "Good morning everyone! It's time to wake up!" Emma said rather cheerfully and lively for just waking up. "..Or you'll be late for breakfast!" She said adding on; giving a close eyed smile.

Everyone started to get up. Emma got out of bed to help the children around, she heard her best friend pop out next to her. "HAHA! I woke up before you! Tangerine head." A very cocky (Y/N) chuckled, sticking their tongue out at Emma. "HAH?! (y/n) that's not fair!" Emma said flailing her arms up in the air, clearly agitated. "Guys stop fighting with each other! We need to finish getting ready!" Gilda, a green haired girl sighed; adjusting her round-framed glasses. "We were just playing!" Emma and (y/n) groaned in sync. As Emma finished brushing down her day skirt, and (y/n) fixed their (h/c) hair neatly, they headed out into the hallway.
Everyone was running around the room, and narrow hallways chasing each other, some leaving to get to the dining hall. "Hey! Stop messing around and get ready!" An annoyed Gilda said. While the younger kids were leaving, the older kids were helping the remaining younger kids with their shoes and clothes, like they did every morning.
.
.
-in the hall-
.
.
(Y/n's POV)
.
I walked down the hall behind Emma, she was carrying one of the younger ones. Phil, along with all the other younger ones, were running down the hall, chasing and laughing to the dining room. I chuckled lightly and said good morning to my siblings around me, who were yanking me to the door of the dining room.
"Good morning (Y/N)!" Don, a tall brunette looked at me, with his hand on Conny's shoulder "Morning Don!" I replied smiling. I looked down to see Conny, one of the cutest and kindest six-year-olds at Gracefield house, I kneeled to her level. "And good morning to you, Conny." I smiled. "Your forgetting someone!" Conny huffed, I giggled as she shoved her stuffed bunny in my face. "Good morning to you too little bunny!" I said, patting the stuffed bunny.
.
(No POV)
.
"Look we made it just in time!" Emma said as she walked into the dinning room. Lannion, and Thoma quickly ran and bumped into Emma. Causing Emma to almost drop Phil. Emma looked behind her to see the two boys laughing, she chuckled under her breath. "Watch out.." She turned around and put her arms up and started chasing the two. "I'm gonna eat you!" Emma laughed chasing the two boys.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) went over to Anna, helping her carry plates. "Off they go again.." Gilda smiled and signed. "Yeah. That's our Emma though! She's very cheerful." (Y/N) said carrying the stack of plates.

Emma chased the two boys down the hall to the wall. When she caught the two boys, she putting her arms around the both of them. Hugging them, as Phill jumped onto Emma's back, wrapping his arms around her neck. They all started to let out happy laughs, enjoying each others company
.
.
Out of the doorway, Ray and Norman walked out. Norman was pushing a cart with more dishes, and other types of necessities for breakfast, while Ray was carrying a jug. "Good morning (y/n)." Ray looked smirked, looking at his (e/c) friend. "Good morning rooster head" They laughed. "I told you I am not a rooster!" Ray retorted, with a flushed-angry face.

Norman couldn't help but smile at the two and sigh. later, Emma came out of the hall after being chased, Lannion and Thoma running in front of them. Phill now on her back, tugging her smiling mouth. "Good Mowing!" She said muffled. "Hi Emma! Good morning." Norman smiled. "Good mowing, Emma." Ray snickered at her. "You're so full of energy. And you haven't even had breakfast yet!" Norman said. "He's right Emma!" (Y/n) said, setting the stack of plates on a table. "How old are you again? Five?" Ray laughed, holding up five fingers. "I'm 11! Like you three are! And one of the oldest kids in this house!" She puffed, annunciating the 'A' in and.

(Emma's POV)
.
I heard a chuckle behind me, so I turned around. "You're laughing too mom?" I asked. She stopped laughing and looked over to me, "Emma, can you give me a hand over here?" I didn't answer her question, but I ran to her engulfing her in a hug. "But mom! I'm going to have to redo my entrance from the beginning!" I said hugging her tighter. She looked down at me, smiling. "Why? I love that about you." She said smiling. "That I'm five years old on the inside?" I asked as Anna, Alicia, and a few other kids walked by us smiling and waving. Mama shook her head at my question. "How you care deeply about your family." She replied.
.
(Norman's POV)
.
Mom rang the bell as we all sat down. I took my usual spot next to Emma, as (y/n) and Ray sat across from us. Ray always seems to stare at them, and I can see why, (y/n) is very attractive. He always looks away if they look back though. I'm always surprised to see this side of Ray, considering how stubborn and closed off he is.

"Good morning my dear children!" Mom said, her normal morning greeting. "Let's give thanks that all thirty-eight of you, are able to live here happily." She put her hands in a praying position, we all followed. "Thank you for the food!" We all said in unison. Then we all began to eat.
.
(No POV)
.
"Here. Open wide." Mama said as she fed Conny "Yummy!" Conny smiled. "Your acting like a little baby Conny." She said as she wiped Conny's face. "It's okay, especially today! Right?" Conny asked with a larger smile on her face than before. "Yes. Of course."

(Edited: 5/14/22)