Escape.

(Improvised- one more chapter which is the book2 oneshot. This is skipped to when Ray is raging)
.
.
.
.
(No POV)
.
"Ray! What are you doing?!" Emma yelled as Ray poured Gasoline onto his head. "Great plan right? I'll burn up on my shipment date. Mom can't abandon me!" Ray yelled.

"Food.. merchandise.. YEAH RIGHT!" He screamed. Emma couldn't do anything but stand in shock. "I never liked reading. But I endured it. I endured it to be the meal they've been waiting for! The time I've had here was fun. I had friends, hell. I even fell in love." Ray looked up.

"Wait! Think about Y/n! Would they really want you to die?!" Emma cried out. Ray lowered his head.

"Emma. Escape with everyone. Don't let me, Norman or Y/n die in vain." Ray lit a match.

"RAY WAI-" Emma was cut off.

"Bye bye. Emma."

.
(Ray's POV a.k.a thoughts)
.
I'm coming y/n.

Norman.

see you soon
.
(No POV)
.
"RAY!"
.
.
-time skip to the cliff bc I wanna get this done-
.
(Ray's POV)
.
I was given a replacement to be burned. Just mixes of meat, wheat, and Anna's hair. Emma slapped me and scolded me that she swore to Y/n I wouldn't do anything stupid. Everyone was currently sliding down on cloths. I couldn't believe it. We were escaping.

"She did great huh?" My eyes widened. I looked to my left. It was Y/n. And Norman.

"W-What?" I muttered.

"You guys are really doing it." Y/n looked at me.

"She did all this. Emma's really determined to get outta' here. heh. Wish you guys luck."

Norman smiled. Y/n nodded and then they both disappeared. I must be going mad.

They're both dead.. Right?
.
.
.
-timseskip to running bc I'm the author-
.
(Emma's POV)
.
We did it Norman! We did it Y/n! We made it! I felt tears rolling down my face at the thought of our friends. We all ran for what felt like hours. Until we found an edge. The view was glorious and the sun began to rise. We all hovered our hands over our forehead. We had escaped Gracefield. That farm. That prison. I heard Ray sobbing next to me. Everyone including myself cried along with him. We were happy, and sad at the same time. I sniffled, rubbed my eyes and smiled.

"Our very first morning."
.
.
-Meanwhile-
.
(No POV)
.
It hurts.
It hurts.
Someone please.
Please.
Save me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Emma. Ray.
Where are you?

(Edited: 5/20/22)