Lets play tag!

(Ray's POV)
.
I wanted to hide and stick by (y/n). I don't trust sister Krone. And I promised I'd protect (y/n). No matter what.
.
.
(Krone's POV)
.
"..six, seven, eight, nine... and ten!" I said as I opened my eyes "now I can see Now I get to see for myself what Isabella's special crop of children can do! Let the game begin!"
.
(Ray's POV)
.
"Now then," I said looking at (y/n). "How will the enemy move?" I continued. "She'll probably come looking for us and Norman first." (Y/n) whispered, not wanting to be heard by anyone but myself. "...And on her way, she'll take out the younger, Slower ones." I added. "Makes the most sense." I heard (y/n) say as they ran. I knew I had to go somewhere too. So I won't left.
.
.
(No POV)
.
"She's not coming after us." Emma said hiding in a tree with her friends. "What's she planning?" Ray asked as Norman looked right and left. They all looked down, seeing kids had leaves in their hands. "What's this?" They heard them ask. Suddenly, sister krone came running out of nowhere. Swooping them all up. "Got you!" She cheered. "How'd she draw them all in?!" Emma was shocked. "She left these on the ground." Said (y/n), picking up a leaf with a heart cut out the center.
.
..
.
Krone was finding the kids one by one. From the 5 year olds, to the 9 year olds. She had an incredible strength. Being able to punch a tree to catch Lannion. She was even better at tag than Norman.
.
.
.
Emma was running carrying Phil, and another kid. with Krone following behind her. Emma found a edge to jump over. It lead to a clearing where she hid behind a tall tree, covering her mouth in fear.

"Carrying two kid while running takes stamina. You must be exhausted Emma." She looked around. "You won't be able to move unless you rest. Do you know what I learned? Norman's weak point is in physical strength. I heard he was feeble when he was younger. Ray's weakness is that he's always to quick to give up. He makes fast decisions and abandons them just as quickly. He also seems quite focused on your little friend (y/n) so he gets distracted. (Y/n) Always worries on things that you shouldn't worry about. Causing them to spiral into anxiety. And you Emma.." she twirled around. After walking down a pathway,

"Your weakness , is your naïveté. Like carrying others when your being chased. Since they'd be helpless otherwise. Give up and come out! Listen Emma. Why don't we level with with each other? If you saw the harvest the other day.." she trailed off. Emma wanted to scream. But that'd give away her hiding spot. "Then you should know I'm on your side." She heard Krone's voice. It was now louder. She looked to her right, then looked up and saw her. She was met with a horrible grin. "found you."
.
.
.
"Three more to go!" One of the kids said. (Y/n), Ray and Norman were still hiding. "How much time does she have?" Don asked. "Eight minutes and 40 seconds!" Another chimed.
.
.
.
Krone was right behind the three. (Y/n) was panting. They were about to give up. As they nearly fell, Ray grabbed them, putting them on his shoulders, and split right, while Norman went left. Krone decided to follow Norman. As she did, they jumped over rock pillars, edges, over hills, and across flat land. Norman suddenly disappeared, so she looked up to her right. Norman was on top of a rock glaring at her. "They are.. truly elite." Krone said as a bead of sweat rolled down their face. Ray came up next to her, (y/n) still on his shoulders. He tagged her "your time is up." He said.
.
.
.
As the four walked back, all the kids cheered for their siblings who beat Krone. The three smiled as (y/n) got off Ray's shoulders. They smiled at Ray, and Ray smiled back. This caught them off guard. Considering he rarely smiles. "Norman. Ray. Emma... (y/n)." Krone muttered.
.
.
.
(Edited: 5/17/22)