Forces

(Norman's POV)
.
It seems like Krone had heard us last night outside talking to Don and Gilda. I suppose she was spying on us ever since she first came here. Had a rather odd request.
.
"Join Forces?" Gilda questioned. "It's fine you guys, no need to worry." I walked over to Krone. "We'll hear you out." "Excellent!" She walked closer to the five. "We'd best corporate so we can each achieve our goals!" She clasped her hands together. "You all want to break outa' here. " she pointed at us. "And I eventually want to become mom of this house." She said putting her hand on her chest.

"The plan is to drag Isabella from her position, and seize it for myself." "You wanna be a mom?" Y/n asked. "To prove that I mean it, you kids aren't the only ones." She pulled her neck collar down. ".. who wanna break free from this." We all stared in shock. She had a number on her neck. Like the rest of us.
.
.
(y/n POV)
.
"Are you aware of the management system here?" Krone asked us. "Girls who fulfill certain conditions, and live until the age of twelve, are usually presented with two different paths when they're about to be shipped out. One, continue and die. Two, aim to become a mom." Explained Krone. "What conditions?" Don asked. "High test scores, and a mom recommendation. If you meet those two requirements, it's possible to survive without escaping, if your a girl." "Only girls?" I asked. "I don't recommend it though. They make do you can never leave the premises." Krone chucked. She pulled down her shirt, revealing a large scar. "What is that?!" Emma demanded. "There's a chip inside. And with it, if you step one foot outside the farm, you'll be killed by an electric current and your heart will be stopped."
.
.
.
(Emma POV)
.
Norman shook Sister Krone's hand to make a deal. She smiled. "I have a lot of information About this place and I will be happy to share it with you all!" She said running in place. "It's proof of my goodwill. If your interested, drop by my room tonight." She walked away.
.
.
.
(Ray's POV)
.
Krone was outside playing with the littles. I was watching from one of the windows. When y/n stared to speak to me. "She was one of us." I frantically turned around. "Huh?" I asked. "She wants to become mom of this house, Her plan is to drag Isabella from her position, and Krone seizes it for herself. If we escape, Isabella will be blamed for it. And most likely killed." Y/n said. The other four, came up behind her.

"Yeah. There's a chip insider Krone's chest. Mom's too. if you step one foot outside the farm, an electric current is triggers and stops your heart. She wants to live the best possible life while she can." Emma added. "Best possible life huh? She just wants her life to be better! What a monster. She doesn't even wanna try and save the children!" Emma exclaimed. "She said she won't ship us though!" Gilda protested. "It's not that she won't. She can't. If she really wanted us to escape she would've quietly helped us, She's showing us Her cards only because she wants to gain our trust." Norman stated.

"But what was the point of all she told us?" Don asked. "She wants evidence that shows our rebellion. In other words, she's in a position where the higher-ups won't trust her without reliable evidence. She has proof now. And unlike mom, she doesn't have the authority to ship us out." Y/n finished.

"Evidence.." Gilda trailed off. "Wait.. what happened if she finds the rope we hid in the tree?!" Don asked worried. "It's fine. We can make various excuses to explain the rope." Norman answered. "We can say it was for a-" I cut Norman off "if she finds the tools to break the tracking devices, we're done for." I finished. "That would be hard to explain." Y/n lowered their head. "Don't worry. I won't let that happen." I said putting my hand on their shoulder.

"I'm not finished making it anyways." I looked up at everyone. "That is borne an issue, if we tell her we don't know where they are. I'm sure she'd believe us if we play our cards right." Norman said. "You're dealing with Sister Krone! It's nice she offered to give us information but..." Gilda was cut off by Don. "Hang on, why do we have to join forces? Does it give us an advantage?" "If we use her effectively, we might gain something useful." Y/n suggested "...Additionally, that'll keep her out of the way." Norman added. Emma looked at Gilda, "we'll be fine! We have to use every opportunity we can." Emma said smiling.
.
(Edited: 5/17/22)