Agony.

.
(Ray's POV)
.
"Norman and Y-Y/N are getting shipped?" I asked. Holding y/n in my grasp. "Yes, it's been decided that it will be tomorrow." Mom. answered. I couldn't believe it. They were getting shipped. I was going to lose them. "So then.. what happened to Emma and Y/n?!" I fumed. "It was a clean break so don't worry. Emma's is more effective, Y/n should be healed just with an ice pack and medicine ." (*cough, cough* school nurse) I heard Don and Gilda gasp. I couldn't to anything but hold y/n in my arms.

"I guarantee Emma and y/n will heal perfectly. It will take a few months for Emma to heal. Y/n should be fine tomorrow, I only.. slightly broke their leg. Emma should be healed before your birthday Ray." Mom said cradling Emma. I scoffed and glared at her. How dare she back out on our promise. "...And Norman. Give me that bag later." She turned to Norman. "Now, let's go back to the house." Mom said, walking past me.I still had y/n in my arms, so I just followed behind trying not to sob.
.
.
.
-later-
.
(No POV)
.
"what are we supposed to do?.." Don asked. "..Norman and y/n are getting shipped. Mom took our rope. Not to mention Emma can't move at all-" Don was cut off. "Emma will he's just fine. And the rope can be replaced! The escape can happen. We'll make it happen! It HAS to! But Norman and y/n is our focus for now." Ray snapped. "But why.. why is Norman and y/n getting shipped out, out of all of us? Why them?" Gilda frowned. "When she said the situation changed, she meant the next shipment.. was about y/n and Norman"
.
.
-later in the infirmary-
.
Emma and y/n were in two beds next to each other. Emma was laying down, while y/n was sleeping. "Emma." Norman said. Emma slowly opened her eyes. "Norman.." she reached out for him. He took her hand and clasped it between his own, "No need to worry. All she did was take the rope." He smiled. "What are you saying?l" Emma asked. "You don't have to give up. The plan will work. Your leg will heal." He still smiled. "No Norman! That's not it! We have to do something about you and y/n's shipment! Your escaping with us! We need you two!" (Imagine the double dates-) "thirsty? I'll get you some water." Norman said. Leaving the room.
.
-With y/n and ray-
.
(Ray's POV)
.
"You can't leave me. You CAN'T." I fumed. Gripping y/n's shoulders. "Ray. I don't have a choice. This could be a benefit to-" I cut them off. "Don't. You. Dare. Finish that sentence. You're escaping with us. You AND Norman. That's what is going on." I muttered. "Ray.." they started patting my head. "Don't leave me.. please." I sobbed.
.
(Edited: 5/20/22)